First and Foremost

Official Summary:

"You're just...you're someone unforgettable. Like a song you really want to get out of your head, but you can't so you stop trying and just sing along with the song. You're sticky, not like you you, but the idea of you just sticks to my brain."

Where Louis has a tendency to clean things and is also the main suspect for the murder of his best friend. His only hope is the careless and disorganized Detective Styles.

.

With a new year, comes a new story!

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it. It has become one of my favorite ideas so I am very excited to share it with all of you. However, there are a few things I need to talk about beforehand:

Research: I have been researching information on OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) so I can make this story as realistic as possible. I have looked into behaviors and causes and have tried my hardest to understand this disorder. If I happen to write something that is wrong, please correct me in a kind matter. If you are confused, just ask; I promise I do not bite.

Now for that other important boring stuff:

[1.] I do not own One Direction and they are in no way associated with this story.

[2.] The actions of the characters do not reflect real events.

[3.] This is my own work so please don't steal the idea. Thank you.

[4.] Remember you're an amazing human being!