xxxii.

[Kind of short, but hella cute, promise. :) What's your favorite UAN song? (I really like listening to the older 1D songs every once in awhile so there's your dose of fetus 1D for today!) -M]

With Alec in jail, waiting to be prosecuted in front of a jury, Harry and Louis were able to eat their dinner, even though Harry was fifteen minutes late. So they sat at Harry's desk, a majority of the office empty since everyone either went home early or was out catching the bad guys. Louis was on Harry's lap, laughing as Harry got melted cheese on his shirt from the mac-n-cheese Louis had made.

"Messy, messy," Louis laughed as he reached over to grab a napkin. He then proceeded to wipe the cheese off of Harry's shirt, leaning in to kiss Harry once the mess was all cleaned up.

"I know you already know you're adorable," Harry spoke, "but let's see what you look like with this," Harry then quickly took a swipe of whip cream from Louis' jello and smeared it onto Louis' nose.

Louis shrieked, "Harry! How dare you!" Louis reached over to take some whip cream straight from the can and smeared it all over Harry's face, a long streak of whip cream diagonally across his face.

Harry shook his head, chuckling, "oh, that was a big mistake, Tomlinson." Harry took the whip cream can from Louis' hands and sprayed some onto Louis cheeks.

Louis giggled as he stood to run toward the bathroom. Harry chased him throughout the office, dodging a few people here and there. Louis got to the bathroom and Harry pushed himself and his boyfriend into the small bathroom. Louis laughed, throwing his head back as he pulled on Harry's tie, "how about you kiss me now?"

Harry pretended to think about the offer, I suppose we could do that," he smiled and then leaned down to close the gap between Louis and him. Louis completely ignored the fact that both of them had large amounts of whip cream all over their faces.

The two both smiled into the kiss and then laughed when they pulled back, "I have this weird temptation to clean this bathroom," Louis commented.

Harry let out a chuckle, "you can clean it later, babe. Right now, let's just kiss." Harry kissed Louis once more and then played with the hairs on the back of his head, "you're so perfect. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you," Harry admitted.

Louis frowned, trying to get Harry to look at him instead of the ground, "oh please. If anything, I'm lucky enough to have you. I've been blessed with you, Harry. And maybe we're a gift for each other."

Harry smiled at Louis, "whatever you say, Lou."

Louis pouted, "I'm serious here!"

Harry's lips were then pressed against Louis' again and Harry laughed, "I know, love."

As Louis played with Harry's tie, they stood there in the crowded bathroom, the two of them in their own little world, somewhere were they can share anything-say anything. "I'm sorry I never told you about what Zayn did," Louis finally spoke, finding the courage deep down to actually say something.

Harry then frowned, "you didn't even remember, Lou. You're fine. We caught the bad guy."

"Zayn was the bad guy," Louis' mumbled to himself, staring at Harry's tie as he re-did it, not liking the way it slacked before.

Harry couldn't help but feel bad for Louis. He was hurt in so many ways and there was no way he could fix it. Money couldn't buy a bandage and an apology would be impossible to find with Zayn six feet under. Harry felt stuck with a problem he wasn't able to find the answers to.

So he simply brought Louis into a hug once his tie was finished and kissed the top of his head, loving the way Louis' hair smelled. He wanted to hold on to this moment for as long as he could. He loved having Louis in his arms, physically embraced in Louis' love.

"You'll be okay," Harry stated, leaving a kiss on Louis' forehead, "I know that for certain."

Louis smiled to himself, his face pressed against Harry's chest. He let out a sigh, feeling quite tired even though it was only eight o'clock. He let out a yawn and leaned back, "so are you going to go home with me or will you stay up all night?"

Harry shrugged, "I think I'd like to take you back to my place actually. Then we can party all night long and you can see my apartment and we can kiss and I can cuddle you and you can try to find my ticklish spot."

Louis' face went pale, "you want me to, to, to go to your place? W-w-why?"

"Why not?" Harry replied with a question, "it will be so much fun and it will be your first time sleeping somewhere else beside your place. It's fun to mix it up a bit."

"Harry, I don't know if I'm ready for that. If...if I can do that," Louis admitted, feeling like a freak. He really hated having to have order to his life. He hated that he needed his pillows to feel and look a certain way. He hated that he needed his living room to look 'just right' or he couldn't leave the apartment until it did look right. He hated it so much, but most of all, he hated how it held him back from doing normal people things like spend the night at his boyfriend's house.

"The place is completely clean. I folded all of my laundry and put it away, washed the counters, floors, and dusted the furniture. I'm ready for you to come over. Would you please come over tonight?" Harry politely asked.

How could Louis turn down Harry who was making the cutest puppy dog face? How was he supposed to say no to a face like that? Louis' lips turned from a frown into a half smile and he answered, "yeah, okay, I'll go home with you, but can we stop at my place? I need to pack a few things and also-"

"Make sure the door is locked, the oven's off, and nothing's in the microwave. I know, and that's perfectly fine. We'll be able to do all of that. So, let's go now while the night is still young. Maybe we could watch a movie on Netflix!" Harry exclaimed.

"I'd much rather get caught canoodling you," Louis commented. Harry burst into a fit of laughter, surprised that Louis would say such a thing.

The two had stopped by Louis' place after getting everything from dinner and washing off their faces in the bathroom. Then they were on their way to Harry's apartment and Harry couldn't be more excited for this moment.