xx.

[Leave any predictions or questions you might have in the comments! :) -M]

When Zayn was a little boy, he thought that he'd grow up to be a firefighter or a policeman or a firefighter that turned into a policeman and would patrol the town at night. He always wanted to be the good guy, the guy that saved innocent civilians and rescued kittens out of trees. He wanted to be the guy that little kids would look up to and want to be one day.

His mother had taken him to the fire department for a community breakfast they were hosting. He got to look at the firetruck and even color with the firefighters. (He also drenched himself in syrup, but that's another story.) Then the firefighters took pictures with all the kids and all Zayn said at the end of the day was, "this was totally awesome!" in the cutest little kid voice imaginable.

However, all of his dreams changed within a blink of an eye.

He suddenly didn't want to be a firefighter or a policeman or both. He didn't want to be anything. He just wanted the flashbacks to stop and the questions to stop rolling in. He just wanted everything to stop.

Then along came Louis who seemed like he could fix every problem Zayn had. Louis was a good kid, a sweet kid. He did everything everyone told him to do. He was very patient when it came to projects and he would never rush the kids in their class. He liked to laugh a lot (even at his own jokes), even though kids made fun of the way he organized his desk or the fact that he had to have a stuffed animal with him throughout the day.

It had occurred to Zayn that they would make good friends. Louis was a good kid and Zayn was a fairly good kid, just stripped away of his innocence. Louis liked Goldfish and Zayn liked Goldfish, it was like a match made in heaven.

So after growing some balls, Zayn gained the courage to ask Louis to play with him on the playground at recess. Louis gave him one look and shrugged, "your hands are really dirty."

"I can wash them," mini-Zayn had insisted.

"Okay, then we can play," Louis said with a soft smile. Zayn ran off to ask the teacher if he could go to the bathroom and Louis followed right after him figuring he could also wash his hands. And that was the first time they had ever played together.

Things had changed as they grew up. Louis' habits had developed farther and he often times found it hard to function in the high school environment. Not to mention the fact that their bodies had developed as well and let's just say that Zayn found Louis to be the most attractive guy in their class.

He didn't know what had gotten inside his head, what thoughts had been planted and then grown into actions. All he knew was that it had happened and that wasn't a good thing.

When they were Freshmen, Zayn had Louis over for a sleep over. It was pretty laid back including pizza, video games and talks of sex (like any other sleep over consisting of teenage boys). Out of nowhere, Zayn had turned off his game console and kissed Louis roughly on the lips.

Louis leaned back, confused as to what was happening and when Zayn told him, "take of your pajama bottoms," Louis didn't really know what to do. He didn't want to do anything wrong and he didn't want to be rude either by not listening to the guy who had invited him over either.

"I'm not even hot. Why would I have to take them off if I'm not hot?" Louis questioned. For a high schooler, he sounded just as confused as a four year old kindergartner.

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

"What do you mean? I touch myself all the time. I touch my hair, my arms, my legs, my stomach--"

Zayn shook his head as he waved his hands to try to get Louis to stop talking, "have you ever touched your, well, you know?" Zayn's eyes had fallen to Louis' "lower region" for a brief second.

Louis shifted uncomfortably, "no. That's dirty and it gets messy."

"How would you know?" Zayn questioned, raising his eyebrow.

Louis shrugged, "I hear boys talk about it all the time."

Zayn started to gently trace random patterns on Louis' skin, "But you've never done it? You haven't ever been curious about it? You haven't thought about what it feels like, how your stomach feels when you--"

"I haven't thought about it at all, Zayn!" Louis exclaimed. He tried to move away from Zayn, but Zayn was faster than him and pinned up against the floor.

"Just take off your pants and touch yourself," Zayn had ordered.

Louis frantically shook his head, "that's wrong. That's so, so wrong, Zayn."

"Just do it, Louis."

Louis' hands were beginning to shake and he was feeling very overwhelmed. When Zayn had slipped his hand down Louis' pants himself and started fondling him through his boxers, Louis' breath hitched.

"See? It feels good, huh? You like it," Zayn commented as he continued his movements. Louis had reached down to take Zayn's hand away from his growing erection, but Zayn swat his hand away. "No, no," he had said, "unless you take off your pants and do this yourself."

Louis thought that it wouldn't be as wrong, as dirty, if he did it himself. So he slowly nodded and waited for Zayn to take his hand away. He looked at Zayn, tears watering up in his eyes and he thought about how this was the worst day ever.

He had done what he was told. He carefully pulled down his pajama bottoms, sobbing as he did so.

He hardly remembers the night right now. It was all a blur, really. He had no idea what was happening that night. Has Harry started to explain what had happened-- what was going on in Zayn's mind--Louis was beginning to gain some form of clarity. And he wasn't exactly liking what he was hearing.