xix.

[Kind of short, but extremely important. Please comment any new predictions you may have! :) || Also, shout out to the lovely Katey (@LarryxxIsxxLife) for reading this story! I send cookies and hugs your way! (Along with a few Larry pics, but whatever.) -M]

When Harry asked Louis if Zayn had ever touched him in any inappropriate way, Louis answered in a definite no. But when Harry started pushing Louis, the feather haired lad started to question himself. But the thought of Zayn ever hurting anyone was too much to handle and far too unbelievable for Louis.

To Louis, Zayn could do no wrong. To Louis, Zayn was perfect little angle with no hidden demons. To Louis, Zayn was his guardian and no guardian would do bad things.

"Did Zayn ever take naughty pictures of you?" Harry asked. It was obvious he was angry, frustrated with the fact that someone else saw his Louis nude. Frustrated with the fact that this bastard would take advantage of someone like Louis.

And as Louis started to remember things, as he started to slowly peal back the covers he had used to hide his memories, he started getting flashbacks of the past.

"Just one picture to keep me happy."

Yes, Zayn had taken pictures of him.

"Was Zayn ever mean to you? Did he ever make you do things you didn't want to do?" Harry then asked once Louis told him the truth.

Louis thought back to the time in high school when they were both Freshmen and Zayn had made him take his pants down and touch himself. Louis remembered crying at the time, but Zayn assured him that everything was okay. Everything was fine; he had everything under control.

"Just one time is all. I bet you're nice and pretty."

Yes, Zayn was mean.

"Did he ever touch you in inappropriate ways?"

His heart was racing as he remembered the night Zayn had invited him over when they were Juniors in high school. He said that it would be fun, that it would feel really good. And although Louis was crying and wanting nothing more than to just leave, his body was against him. 

"Good, baby. You feel so nice."

Yes, Zayn hurt him.

And all Harry could think about was the fact that if that son of a bitch wasn't already dead, he would have killed him himself. The bastard would have been dead in seconds if it were Harry's doing and that would be giving him mercy.

As Louis cried, Harry tried to comfort him. He tried to rub circles on Louis' back. He tried to kiss the top of Harry's head and whisper, "you're okay. He's gone now." But he couldn't push himself to do it. Seeing Louis break down, seeing him fall apart all at once had broken Harry's heart.

He cried along with Louis, wanting nothing more than to punch a brick wall and scream at the top of his lungs. Because, goddammit, why would someone do such a thing?

"He...he was all I had, Harry. He was all I ever had and I was so, so scared of losing him. I just couldn't lose him," Louis choked out between sobs.

Harry kissed the top of Louis' head as he pulled Louis closer to his warm embrace, "I know, love. I know."

Louis wiped at the tears on his cheeks as his crying died down, "you don't think I'm a freak, do you?"

And if Harry wasn't crying then, he sure as hell would have been crying then. Louis looked afraid. He looked scared to have another person leave him. He didn't want that for Louis. He wanted Louis to be happy forever. He wanted Louis to feel so loved that he become overwhelmed in the good way, the loving way.

"Of course not, Lou. I think that you're perfect. You're amazing and strong and a fighter. You're an inspiration to me, you inspire me every day to get up and do something with my life." Harry smiled a bit, "you also inspire me to actually clean my apartment every once in a while."

Louis chuckled and snuggled into Harry, feeling safer in Harry's strong arms, "do you actually clean it or do you hide stuff under your bed?" He asked, trying to get his mind off of everything that had happened.

Maybe it was time he started talking. His story should be heard, shouldn't it?

"Pfft, what are you talking about? I most definitely get rid of things and actually clean. I am a good cleaner, but sadly not as good as you."

Louis smirked, "suck up."

Harry faked a gasp, "am not!"

"Are to," Louis said with a laugh, "you're the biggest suck up I have ever seen."

Harry didn't argue and instead left a gentle kiss against Louis' lips, "I'm sorry, but I had to do that."

"I kind of needed that," Louis commented with a smile, "I kind of need you right now."

Just in Louis' voice, Harry knew that he was hurting. His friend was dead and even though he was a very bad guy, Harry could understand why Louis is missing him so much. He's been in Louis' shoes before. 

"And I will always be here for you," Harry said. His next few words came out of nowhere and he was honestly so surprised that it had happened, but he hadn't doubted it for a second; "I'm in love with you."

It had only been a few weeks, a month at the most, that Louis and Harry have known each other and it had been a wild roller coaster that Harry just wanted to jump off of, but it was so thrilling. Sure, the ride had caused a few heartbreaks, a few tears, but along the way they had found laughter and what's better than that?

For a split second, Harry thought that Louis wasn't going to say it back. He thought that Louis didn't think that this thing they had was that serious. He thought that Louis was going to completely dismiss his comment as some joke, but he didn't.

Louis leaned in to kiss Harry one more time, "I'm in love with you, Harry Styles, and I don't think anything can change that."

"And nothing will make me ever stop loving you."

"Not even this?"

Harry shook his head slowly, looking into Louis' eyes, "not even this."

And with that, the two had settled the issue and decided to lay on the couch to cuddle, because what's life without a few cuddles to share?