Prologue: The Life of Mew the Human

(Everyone has a dream that fills their heart, a journey they must take a destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon. People can capture Pokemon to be more than just pets. Human trainers and their Pokemon compete against others in amazing contests of skill and strategy. The best trainers one day become Pokemon masters.)

10 Years Ago:

In a large forest just outside of a town called Pallet Town, there are many different Pokemon who live there happily. Pokemon who climb on the trees, play on the ground, and splash in the water. Some also gather to share food with one another and have battles in tests of strength and power.

On the trees, the Pokemon jumps on the branch, showing black fur legs and sharp claws on its three toes on each leg. Continue to speed to reveal the black fur on the waist, and the upper legs, along with black fur on the arms with yellow fur with black zigzags on the forearms and thighs. It also reveals to have tufts of light blue on the chest and longer on its forehead, lightning bolt-shaped blue whisker on each cheek. A long pony-tail bunch of fur extends from it's shoulders.

The Pokemon soon reveals itself to be a powerful Pokemon that is known as Ruler of the Forest, a Pokemon that is called Zeraora. A powerful Pokemon who is beloved by other Pokemon, it protects and helps take care of the Pokemon who lives in the forest. Zeraora looks around to see the Pokemon living their happy lives, and make sure that poachers don't bring harm to them, and other humans who want to seek harm to them. Suddenly, it hears a loud cry that is a short distance away. Zeraora jumps on the branches through the forest and soon finds a river.

The Pokemon looks down to see something floating down the river. The thing that is floating on the river is a basket that has a pink blanket inside of it. Wrapped inside the blanket is a shock to the Pokemon. It's a human baby. The human baby has a fair color skin with a bit of dark teal color hair and blue color eyes, and judging by the appearance, the baby is close to a year old. The baby in the basket is whimpering and shows signs that it has been crying. Zeraora is shocked to see the baby human floating in the basket on the river, and all alone.

At first instinct, Zeraora jumps off the branch and lands on the ground. After that, it walks into the river and picks up the basket with the baby inside. Zeraora looks around left and looks right of the river. It then hears baby sounds and looks at the baby who is now smiling. The baby moves around as she giggles.

Zeraora is a little surprised to see the baby smile, but soon smile a little itself. Zeraora then decides to leave the river, taking the baby with it. Seeing the baby is alone and doesn't know where the parents are, Zeraora decides to raise the child as its own.

3 Years Later

The baby Zeraora has been raising begins to grow as babies normally do. She grows, she crawls, she stands, and now she is able to walk. Zeraora watches from the front of his cave to see the little baby already three years old, and is wearing a dress that is made of large leaves, vines, long grass flowers, and sticky silk.

The baby continues to play with the baby Pokemon, like the Kangeskhan, Exeggcute, Oddish, Nidorans, and other little Pokemon. One of the Squirtles spray the little human girl with water at the face. She laughs and begins to tickle Squirtle.

Suddenly, something flies past through the tree catching the little girl's attention. Like all children, they are very curious, and so the little girl decides to follow the Pokemon to see what it is. The little girl continues to walk around as she tries to find the mysterious shadow. Suddenly, something appears in front of her, surprising her and makes her fall down. The little girl sits back up to see the Pokemon.