.

.

.

.

.

Daki had knocked Nezuko into one of the buildings with her sash, burying her under all the debris. The Upper Moon had figured out that Nezuko's regeneration was very slow compared to hers so she estimated that the girl would no longer be an issue for her to deal with. The girl's clothes were torn and her limbs were severed as well. Daki walked away, hoping to finish off Tanjiro as he was still laying on the floor in a bloody coughing fit. Nezuko noticed this and pushed herself out of the debris with whatever was left of her body. The anger she felt upon seeing the demon approach her defenseless brother drove her insane as new limbs quickly regenerated to replace the missing ones. Daki heard the commotion behind her, turning around and raised her eyebrows in shock as she saw Nezuko trudge towards her, head hanging low as the rest of her injuries quickly healed. The Upper Moon was flabbergasted by Nezuko's regeneration as it was several times faster than what it used to be, practically on par with her own at that point.

The gag that restrained Nezuko's mouth was unfastened as it got loose from all the fighting, allowing the girl to bare the fangs she was never allowed to use. A short, white horn jutted out from the right side of her head, and her body was being covered in a red and green-like pattern. Without any hesitation, Nezuko leapt towards Daki to continue fighting.

Nearby, Tanjiro was so close to passing out from how much blood he had coughed out. His head felt so light and all he wanted to do was close his eyes and sleep for a very long time. It was at that moment that he smelt blood and rage other than his own. It was a comforting and familiar scent which made his eyes shoot open. He looked in front of him to see the Hellwalker towering above him, focused on the battle taking place behind Tanjiro.

The Slayer stayed true to his word, refusing to even have the boy within his peripheral vision. Up ahead was Daki and Nezuko who were currently fighting and evenly matched in strength and speed. Neither demon had taken notice of the Hellwalker's presence, a mistake that will cost them their lives. The Hellwalker moved past Tanjiro which forced the boy to turn his body so he could keep his eyes on the man. The warrior assumed a wide stance and got a firm grip on Rengoku's blade which was sheathed. Tanjiro took note of the fact that the Slayer was using Rengoku's sword and wondered if it was stolen.

The Slayer channeled his spiritual energy by concentrating on his breathing, he muttered the name of his attack under his breath, "Blood Breathing: Second Form, Flash Blood." He drew his sword and slashed so quickly that Tanjiro could barely process it. The boy then realized that the Upper Moon demon had been decapitated which surprised him because there should've been no way for the Hellwalker to attack her from that distance with a sword.

Fortunately, Nezuko was left unscatched as she stood in disbelief that her opponent had been beheaded out of nowhere. It looked like a flash of blood had passed by her and decapitated the demon, but she wasn't sure because it happened so quickly. Thinking about blood got her hungry, whatever was happening to her body was causing her to be hungry from exhaustion. She drooled at the thought of human flesh and turned to the left to see two humans. A smile formed on her face as she could see her meal right in front of her, it was time to feast.

The Slayer watched as Nezuko charged towards him as if she was racing towards the first meal she's ever had in years. As she leapt towards the Doom Slayer, she was backhanded aside like a fly, being sent through several buildings with her body being mutilated in the process. The warrior was very disappointed, he didn't just spare a demon only to have that very same demon go rabid and start attacking people. He bit the pill and looked at Tanjiro who was confused and wasn't sure what to say. On one hand, Tanjiro was upset that the Hellwalker just did that to his sister. On the other hand, he's confused as to why Nezuko got aggressive like that. Tanjiro spoke up, "I don't know what's happening to her, she's never been like this before."