"Yes, now get outta here and let us finish our work!" Misun laughs, trying to shoo me away.

"Okay okay!" I giggle.

I pick up my vlog camera and poke my tongue out at them before leaving the dressing room.

"One more delivery," I say to the camera.

I make my way up to the artist lounge, knowing that they would be here since we had planned to film some TikToks together.

"Where is he?" I hum, entering the artist lounge.

I eventually find him in the corner of the room, practising a tiktok choreography.

"Yeonjun-ie!"

Yeonjun turns around at my voice and smiles.

"Ah! Noona!"

"Catch!" I say, before throwing the last ring box across the room to him.

Yeonjun catches the ring box with one hand before raising a confused eyebrow at me.

"What's this?" He pouts.

"A present!" I say, walking over to stand in front of him.

"It's my birthday?" Yeonjun's eyes widen.

"No," I burst out laugh. "It's just a gift! Because you're my best friend and I love and appreciate you!"

"Oh!" Yeonjun relaxes and starts to unwrap the paper.

"Woah!" Yeonjun's eyes widen when he sees the Tiffany and Co name on the box.

"Wahhhhh!" Yeonjun gasps once he finally opens the box and sees the ring.

I laugh as he immediately puts the ring on his finger and holds it up to the light.

"Wow!"

"Like it?" I smile.

"Love it!" Yeonjun replies.

"Good,"

"Got any other gifts for me in your bag?" Yeonjun smiles cheekily.

"Yah!" I laugh, playfully pushing him away. "Come on, Let's film some Tiktoks,"

I turn my vlog camera off and pull out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans.

"Ah! I really want to do this trend!" I tell him. "It's a test to see how similar we dance! But we need blindfolds,"

"Will these work?" Yeonjun pulls out two bandanas from his bag.

"Perfect!"

"Woahhh!" We both exclaim excitedly as we rewatch our take.

"We were so in-sync!" Yeonjun breathes out in disbelief.

I let out a laugh while typing a caption.

My PLATONIC twin flame 🙄🔥🫶🏼 @txt.bighitent

~*~

The elevator doors open revealing the normal chaotic atmosphere of the dorm, the very dorm which I find comfort in.

My home.

Jin and Taehyung were bickering in the kitchen as they cooked, too engrossed in their friendly argument over one of their video games to even notice I walked in.

Yoongi lifts his head from his laptop and smiles once he sees me walking over to where he was sitting at the dining table.

"Hi," I smile.

"Hey, Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close.

"Yes, I'm perfect," I answer honestly before leaning down and kissing the top of his head.

"Yeah you are," Yoongi says under his breath while I walk away.

I make my way over to living room where Hoseok and Jungkook were laying on the couch watching Street Man Fighter.

"Ah there you are!" Jungkook's eyes light up.

"Hi," I smile, sitting down in the empty space between them.

Hoseok immediately changes his position and rests his head down in my lap, my fingers immediately beginning to gently play with his soft locks.

I rest my head on Jungkook's shoulder, inhaling the subtle scent of his cologne.

"Did you have a good day?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes, it was so good," I answer before my phone vibrates in my back pocket.

I carefully pull it out, trying my best not to disturb Hoseok too much as he was concentrating so hard on the show.

I frown at the message that comes up.

"What? What's wrong?" Jungkook queries.

"They cancelled on me," I pout.

"Who?" Jungkook frowns.

"The tattoo artist that I was telling you about,"

"Ahh, you should go to mine," Jungkook shrugs. "I'll message him and he'll do it, no problem,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Besides then I absolutely know you're in safe hands," Jungkook says, picking up his phone.

Jungkook's phone suddenly vibrates in his hands.

"Mmm?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, at the sudden message.

"Who is it?" I ask, while continuing to massage Hoseok's head.

"Ah! It's Yugyeom!" Jungkook smiles as he reads his friends message. "He wants to catch up with everyone as he hasn't seen the other 97 liners in a while,"

"That'll be nice," I hum. "I should catch up with the girls too,"

My female 97 liner friends come to mind as well.

"We should organise a big catch up together," Jungkook suggests.

"All together?" My eyes widen.

"Yes, It'll be fun," Jungkook smiles. "We should plan it for tomorrow night,"

"Okay, I'll message the girls group chat and you message your boys one,"

"Okay!"