Chapter Twenty-Four

***Last Chapter! I know it was quick, this is again a pre Thor story, and it will move a little slower in the next book. Thank you! And please vote and comment. I need some feedback! And without further waiting...The last chapter***

*Thor's POV

I had been woken up by the slightest movement by Phoebe, that's what happens when she was kidnaped. It had me going into over protective mode, however I allowed her to leave because I won't keep her from going to the restroom. After a while of her not returning, I reached out for her. Maybe she fell asleep on the other side of the bed, but no luck. The sunlight was my only insurance that she was still here, and I don't know how she did what she did. But she looked beautiful in that dress of hers, I sat up right to get a better view of her gorgeous body. But she was walking outside to the attached porch, she just probably needed some air.

The draw to the left of me held a number of trousers, which I have to thank my mother for. She had almost everything thought put into this house, and Phoebe loves it. I saw it in her eyes last night as I carried her through it. I wanted to sneak up on her, surprise her. So I quietly opened the door to the porch and slowly wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her smile forming, and made one form on my face as well.

*Phoebe POV

When the glass door was closed, I made my way to the balcony. Overlooking the other side of the lake, the palace was nowhere to be seen. Only woods surrounded us, it was absolutely perfect.

I was day dreaming about swimming in the lake, but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt two firm hands pulled my waist closer to themselves. A smile widened on my face, as Thor's head appeared over my shoulder. Giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning my princess."

I returned the kiss, feeling slightly responsible for his awakening.

"Good morning, I hope I didn't wake you."

He just chuckled, I probably did wake him up. I just shook my head in response to his chucking.

"Well what would you like to do today my dear husband?"

I said turning around to be closer to him. He looked slightly down, but his smile never faded away.

"I have a few ideas..."

He said kissing the top of my head, then picked me up and swirled me around in a circle. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What was that for?"

"You called me your husband."

He said shining with pride, I leaned in to kiss his cheek again. My only response I could think was:

"Well as of last night, we are officially Husband and Wife."

I said with a smirk, having a few flash backs of last night. Walking down the isle, the rings, the speeches, the party, the first phase of the honeymoon, what a wonderful 24 hours.

"Hmm."

If this keeps up, we will end up back in the bed room.

"Thor? Would you like to join me in the lake?"

A smirk grew on his face, and he nodded within mere seconds of my question. He then held my hand and led me down a two flights of stairs, to the basement like area. It was open to the outdoors, and it had a small area where it connected to the lake. In the corner was a mini water fall, Frigga really out done herself this time. I smiled up at Thor as I removed the string around my neck, and my dress fell to the floor. His eyes never left mine, he cupped my cheek with both hands and pulled me into a long romantic kiss. Both our chest being bare we pushed ourselves closer to one another, my hands going down to remove his trousers. When the kiss finally ended, I moved into the lake. There were seats carved in the stone under the water. He let me to a small spot near the mini water fall. We sat close together, just looking into each other's eye and feeling the love from one another. Until a question popped up in my mind,