Chapter Eight

A small sun ray creeped though the curtain, forcing me to wake up. A movement along my back made me wonder, how is that Thor is always up before me? He traces swirls around my back, making me tense. As a small chuckle escapes his breath, I try to hide my smile within my pillow. He stops feelings my soft skin, and moves to my shoulder kissing it as if I've been injured. I turn my head towards him.

"Ahh Thor, I wish to sleep more."

I said swaying my hand to magically move the curtain over, which solved one problem of mine.

"My apologies, do you wish me to leave?"

He says in a sarcastic tone, which only made me smile and face him. He now layed on his back, half his body was covered by the sheet. While I on the other hand have my whole body covered, it's not that i'm afraid. I believe its unnecessary at the moment for me to be so open.

"No, don't leave."

I said, his eyes widened. And a small smirk began to form on his face. I covered my smiled with my hands, but he playfully went on top of me again and separated them. Only to laugh uncontrollably.

"Why you have a beautiful laugh my dear Phoebe."

I just chuckle softly, trying to attempt to break out of Thor's hold. His lips on mine, calmed me down. He let go of the hold on my arms, and held my waist. While I cupped his face, bring us both closer together.

"Thor, we can't..."

I managed to whisper out, through the endless amounts of kisses. Until the end was finally there, and Thor rolls back over to his original position. I grab his hand, and play with it. Comparing it in size made me giggle and he just responded by shaking his head, but let out a small smile. I'm guessing Thor never really had a relationship or anyone to be soft with, he's to sweet.

"You're so adorable when you just wake up."

He said it in an akaward tone, which insured a few things for me. He didn't have a former lover, and he has true feelings for me as well.

"Hmm, I only get this way when mean Gods don't allow me to sleep."

"Oh I'm mean?"

He turns to me, in a serious tone. But what shocked us both, was he began to tickle me.

"THOR. QUIT IT."

I was in extreme torture, I hate being tickled. But I couldn't hate Thor for flirting, least he's making an effort. I'm doing absolutely nothing, I mean. We do have our whole existence together, and nothing really can go wrong....Right?

"THOR."

He just continued, while I couldn't help myself but laugh like a crazy drunk. Eventually Thor joined in,

"I swear on the moon you better quit it."

"And what is my little moon goddess."

"You want me to threaten you?"

I did have a couple ideas in mind, but I wouldn't go as far as some ideas. I love Thor, and as much as I hate to admit, these threats would back fire on me.

"Oh Phoebe, you know that wouldn't work."

I lifted my arm, teleporting myself to the closet. As soon as Thor knew what I was doing, he tried to teleport with me. Only being left on the bed alone. I locked the door the second I landed, I heard Thor's foot steps come closer.

"Phoebe? Are you in there?"

I quickly put on a normal corset, which actually was easier than anything back at home. And a thin under skirt, the only thing half decent in this closet would be a floor length dress. It was simple yet elegant, it was straight lined silver. It hung from my shoulders with as separation just above my breasts, it was fairly normal for a goddess to wear, I hope. I  unlocked the door, and Thor instantly jumped up and hugged me.