"Okay, if you say so." He pulled Taehyung a bit Little closer. " But let me know if you feel sick, I'll ask Jeon to let you go and rest hm?" His voice were sweet, caressing Taehyung's knuckles on his shoulders.

He felt Taehyung nodding in his chest immediately swallowing down the breath when he realized their proximate. Taehyung was still back facing him, but they were incredibly close. Taehyung was pressed on his chest, head on his shoulder as he slanting over it for repose.

Chi-won didn't wait a minute to retract his hands from Taehyung's shoulders and spooning it around his torso. And for the first time he felt relief, a contentment. He felt his life has been completed, he doesn't needed any kiss or hugs, not even sex. That was fairly enough for him.

But someone was not pleased by their composure, someone wasn't calm in the tranquillity, he would never be in peace with those buzzing eyes of him and heaving breath.

His hands were fisted, jaw clenched tight and face hard. Throat swallowing ---attempting to get void of the scenes but no it's not happening.

He swirled over his boots, eyes closing and opening with distress. He can't stay there more, he can't so anything else too. There wasn't much choice for him to choose other than leaving the place where he can't bear a thing. There was a option for him to do anything else before leaving the cafe behind him, there wasn't a option for him to leave his love behind with a other man's arm.

.

"I think you should have some soup." Chi-won uttered minutes later, they have been in each other's arms for a while now.

Taehyung snuffled straightening back from his chest, he feeling like really having a cold for some reason. His head was getting heavy and chest heavier. He doesn't know what is this feeling of, a empty emotions.

"No i think I'll ju------"

"Taehyung?" Taehyung head up from the table, he was stopped in his mid sentance by a familiar worker of their company.

"Yes?" Chi-won answered instead.

"Mr. Jeon need to see you. Right now. He said it's important." The worker face was on Taehyung, he didn't realized Chi-won's words like he isn't present with him.

"Taehyung is feeling kind of low, can I go instead of him----"

"No Chi-won I'm fine" the worker could only shift his eyes from back to forth, while Taehyung pressed him a small smile.

"I'll be there in a minute" The worker nodded and took his leave.

"But Taehyung -----" The concern was obvious in his voice and Taehyung felt really bad for the poor being who can hand life for his happiness.

"I'm alright." His reply was short, faint whisper and weak.

Chi won wasn't okay with anything going to happen in the cabin of Jungkook, he doesn't know what type of work Mr. Jeon's going to give his husband. He fear Taehyung wouldn't able to do his task.

"I'll be going" Taehyung stood up in instant. The elder immediately whining internally in the loose contact but he stay shut and gave an assurance nod, pressing his lips.

As soon as Taehyung left he pulled out his phone, hands slightly trembling in hesitation whether to do that or not, but nonetheless he always let's his heart win.

He pressed opened the contacts and swiftly sent a text, praying and hoping for a good consequence.

.

Taehyung stepped through the hallways with an empty mind. His heart was thudding with nervous beats beside his aching head. Somewhere in his mind he really wanted to go home and take rest, but one part of him doesn't, he can't tell the reason behind it but he for sure wanted to see Jungkook.