CHAPTER 58

6 months later.......

Lisa's contract with a tv show titled Master Chef has ended. Now she is back in Korea with her friend Dahyun. Dahyun went with her for a vacation in Pohang for a month so that she could also see and be with Tzuyu after a year and a half. It was already dark when they arrived in Pohang. They didn't tell their friends that they were back because it was already late now. Also, they don't want them to be disturbed so they decided to just tell it tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

9:00 PM

"Have you heard anything about Jennie?". Dahyun asked as she approached Lisa who was standing on the veranda while looking so far away.

"Nothing. That's why I immediately went home here in Korea because I thought she had come back, but she hasn't. The last time I saw her was at their event at Ace Gallery in Los Angeles."

"Yah! When did you go to L. A.? Why didn't you tell me about that?", Dahyun was surprised to hear that so she went to face Lisa.

"Before I go to Paris, I went there first. After that, I didn't hear anything from her anymore. I was also busy then so I had no way to find out what was happening to her." Lisa just sighed after saying that. She sat on the floor of the veranda and then let her feet play with the sand. Dahyun sat next to Lisa.

"Why don't you message or even call her? Come on, Lisayah! Even just once. Just try it", said Dahyun trying to encourage her friend to make the first move.

Right now, Lisa's face shows how much she misses Jennie. In her eyes, only sadness and longing can be seen.

"I can't. Because that was among her conditions. And that is included in the space and time she is asking for. I have no choice but to wait for her return."

"Aigoo...You are the only one. I mean....you are the only person I know who is like this. How do you do that? I admire you, Lisayah. How be you?", Dahyun laughed softly and patted Lisa's back.

"You're crazy!", Lisa just laughed at her friend. "But seriously, you will despise everything for the person you love. You will do everything. You'll gonna take the risk. You're willing to sacrifice everything. The things you thought you couldn't do are still possible to happen. You know, Dahyun, I've loved Jennie since we were kids. I don't even know why my heart beats only for her. Maybe love is like that. You don't know the reason why you love someone. In my whole life, she is the only woman I have loved so much that even if I die, she will still be the person I will choose to love. It sounds funny to you but believed in me when you learned how to fall in love, you can't get away anymore."

Lisa's tears flowed after saying those words. She didn't think that she would still feel pain after everything she went through. Dahyun didn't say anything. She didn't know what words would make her friend feel better. So all she did was wrapped her arms around Lisa and gave her friend a long tight hug.

After the emotional conversation between the two, Lisa and Dahyun decided to rest because they were tired from the flight earlier.

----

7:00 AM

"Grandma, wait for me here. Something is wrong. I'll just take a look inside", Tzuyu said to her grandmother.

"Why are the lights on? I turned it off before going home last night". Tzuyu said in confusion as she unlocked the door and entered inside. She walked slowly and explored every corner of the house.

When she opened the door to Lisa's room, her eyes widened in shock when she saw someone inside. So what she did was she quickly ran over to the mysterious person who was lying on the bed.