CHAPTER 30

Chaeyoung hurried out of their room and closed the door; trying to run away from what her wife was planning to do with her and went over the kitchen.

"Babe!?", Jisoo softly whispered as she called and followed her wife to the kitchen.

"We had sex last night and that's enough, Kim Jisoo. I have to cook before they all wake up."

"But I want more Mrs. Kim.....", Jisoo smiled mischievously to her wife.

"I said enough--. Chaeyoung couldn't speak anymore when Jisoo suddenly lift her up and dragged her down on the dining table. Chaeyoung immediately put her both hands on the the surface and strengthen her arms to avoid being off-balance. Consequently, Jisoo finds opportunity to get an access to her neck. Her wife gently kissed her soft spot and with every breath she feels on her skin made her body shiver and become weak. Chaeyoung couldn't take it anymore that's why she wrapped her arms around her wife's neck as she relishing the taste of the moment. Meanwhile, Jisoo slowly helped her lie down on the table without interrupting the kiss. Jisoo bit and suck its neck causing her to moan. Her head tilted at the sensation she feels at the very moment. To her surprised, Chaeyoung saw her friend, Lisa, in the living room; sitting on the couch while spacing out.

"OhGod! Li~Lisayah?" Chaeyoung closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"What?!", Jisoo asked when she did not hear what her wife said. When she's about to continued kissing Chaeyoung , her wife slightly push her that made her bewildered.

"What now?!", Jisoo asked annoyingly when she was being interrupted by her wife.

"We need to stop! Lisa was there!", Chaeyoung said emphatically.

"Where?! I can't see her," said Jisoo.

"She's over there! In the living room! Get off now! Gosh! This is so embarrassing! She caught us in this situation. It's your fault and your libido."

Jisoo glance immediately in the living room to make sure her wife was telling the truth and not making an excuse to stopped them on what they were doing awhile ago. Unluckily, her wife was right. She laughed right away upon seeing Lisa was there. She got up and helped her wife to go down the table. Chaeyoung quickly straightened her dress and fixed herself as soon as her feet touches the ground. Afterwards, she go to the food storage to get some ingredients for the breakfast she will going to cook this morning. While Jisoo,on the other hand, walked towards Lisa who's still gawking on her seat.

Jisoo's POV

"Yah! Why are you here? Don't tell me you slept here? I thought-".

"I couldn't sleep", she simply answered.

"Why?" I asked Lisa and then I saw Jennie coming down the stairs. "Ow..She's here", I whispered to Lisa. Then, I looked again to Jennie and greet her, "Good Morning, Jenduek!", I said but she just kept walking and ignored me as if she didn't hear me.

"Jennie Kim!", I shouted out loud and that's when she finally noticed me.

"Gosh! Go~Good morning, Unnie," as she responded to me. The shock was really obvious on her face. I noticed her gaze went to Lisa but it was only momentarily. After that, she went straight to the kitchen. "What's wrong with her?", I mumbled and when I looked back to Lisa, she was standing infront of me.

"Unnie, I'll go up to the rooftop. Just call me when breakfast is ready. I can't help Chaeyoung right now. I'm still sleepy", she said lazily and began to walk.

"Wait, Lisayah! I have something to tell you." Then, she turned to me. "What is it?", she asked.

"Come with me after this. I want you to meet someone".