CHAPTER 26

It was mid-afternoon and the thin clouds slowly drift apart, presenting a beautiful sky above. The sky was a beautiful canvas graced with sky blues and pure milky whites.

People bustling down the streets, the condition of the roads, the branded stores, the buildings with interesting and beautiful structures and a few of the street vendors selling a variety of goods: these are the few of the things that will notice in the city.

In this crowded city, there is a woman who enjoys walking and looking around the streets. As she was walking, a dog ran towards her. She was glad and amused to see a cute brown pomeranian blocking her way. "Hey, little one, Are you lost?". The woman looked around trying to search the owner of the lost dog.

Arf!

Arf!

Arf!

The dog continued to bark while wagging its tail as if the dog's really happy to see the woman and wanted to play with her. The woman knelt down and picked up the dog.

"So you're a boy", she giggled. "Anyway, Are you hungry? I have some bread here. I brought it earlier". The dog licks her cheek. "Hey, Stop tickling me!". She put the dog down and quickly get a piece of bread inside the paper bag. "Here. Take this. It's my favorite". She smiled along with her gummy cheeks and fed the dog with a bread.

"You're so cute. I would like to take you home...But maybe your owner is already looking for you." The woman felt sad knowing that the dog had been separated from his owner.

Suddenly, a man called her. "RJ, I thought we were going to buy flowers." She looked to where the man was. "Yes. I'll be there in a minute. You can go ahead first," the woman said.

"No, I'll wait you here", the man smiled at her.

"Alright then...I'm coming," she replied and then bid her goodbye to the dog. "You stay here. You're owner will be here in any minute to take you home." She walked away from the dog. For the last time, she turned around to see the dog. She sighed in relief upon seeing the dog was already being carried away by the owner. She never saw the owner's face. But she was really happy to see them reunited to each other.

Taehyung's POV

"Where did you go? You suddenly disappear." I asked RJ as she approached me at the flowershop. She smile at me as if something good had happened. "What's with that smile?", I asked her curiously.

"There's a cute dog that was missing awhile ago. And I'm so glad the owner had already seen that brown pomeranian," she giggled.

As I opened the door for her, I changed the topic and asked her a question. "Do you really need to send her a flowers? What I mean is...You think you're ready for this?" She stopped and looked at me. Her smile broadened, including her dimple. And there's no doubt traces on her face at all. "Of course. It's been two years. Do I look like I'm not yet ready?", she asked.

"N~No... Not anymore", I half-smiled at her.

"Alright, Sit there and wait for me. I'll just look for a flower that I can give to Jisoo Unnie on her birthday", she said with a bright smile. I can see the excitement on her face. Then, I suddenly thought of her. Maybe, it's now the time that RJ really needs to meet her friends already. I noticed in her that she was totally fine and she's really okay now after that incident happened to her. Until now, I'm so much thankful that I saved her on that day.

Flashback......

I am here at Wolpo beach and today is the first day of my vacation here. But unfortunately, it was raining heavily. There's no people outside. The thunder roars and the lightning cracked across the sky. Thick clouds hovered over the water's surface looking unnatural and bringing with them a foreboding wind that causes a strong waves.