CHAPTER 12

8:00 AM...

Jennie's POV

We just opened our Cafe and it's too early so there aren't many customers yet. I was at the counter; browsing my phone while waiting for the customers to come. My mom was busy with her daily routine of checking and tracking all the food supplies, equipment and other inventories needed in the kitchen area. She also make sure that our employees are in good condition and they have already breakfast before the work starts.

I'm started getting bored so I thought of making a bucket list that I would like to do together with Lisa. I excitedly get the notebook inside the drawer and began to make a lists.

My Bucket List...

1. Go to Studio together and take a formal picture.

2. Beach Picnic.

3. Do a pottery together.

4. Adapt a pet.

5. Watch the sunset together.

6. Sleep under the stars.

7. Getting mar-.......

"Hey, what are you writing?". I was suddenly startled when I heard someone's voice. I looked up to see who was speaking. It's Lisa, carrying again a bouquet of roses and chocolates in her hand. I quickly put back the notebook inside the drawer and smiled to her. "Yo~You're here."I simply said.

"Why?", she chuckled. "You looked like....you're hiding something on me". Curiosity was written all over her face. She asked me again with the same question, "What are you writing on your notebook?". I refused to tell about my bucket list. "Nothing. So why are you here?", I said.

"Obviously, I want to see you, Love. Here's the bouquet of roses and chocolates for you.", she let out a wide smile and handed those to me.

"Thank you, Love." I responded.

"Where's Auntie? I brought a basket of fruits for her. Wait me here. I'll just get it in the car." After a minute, Lisa went back inside the Cafe and my mom arrived just in time.

"Ow, Hi Auntie. Good Morning. This is for you," said Lisa with a smile in her face and give it to mom. "You're such a lovely girl. Thank you," my Mom said.

-------

Right now, I'm having a trouble on taking orders because a lot of customers were here. I can't pay attention to Lisa anymore. She looks at me with a worried face. Lisa stood up and walked over to me. Without saying anything, she picked up the apron that hung on the side and approached me. I'm about to speak up but she just stopped me by putting her index finger on my lips. "Shhh...Let me help you", she said and left me at the counter to get the other customer's order.

"What's your order, Miss?"

"May I know your order?"

"Take out? Or Dine in?". As I heard her saying all of it to them. I looked on her while she's busy taking the orders of our costumers. I can see that she enjoys what she does. She caught me staring at her.

"Hey, I'm melting," she mouthed.

"I'm not looking at you..." I denied.

"Yes, you are. Don't deny it, Love", she said. I stick out my tongue to her and she just laughed. I walked over to her and removed the apron she was wearing. Then, I cupped her both cheeks and show my gummy smile to her.

"That's enough for today. Thank you for helping me, Love. You can rest now. I can do this on my own so leave it to me, Okay?." Lisa held my hands and caressing it softly. She lift up both my hands and kissed it.