CHAPTER 36

Dahyun's POV

After the meeting, I then checked into the hotel for only just three days. I came here in purpose and the person who sent me here was Uncle Marco. Yes. He knew that Jennie was still alive. In fact, he was the first to know about it earlier than Lisa. If you guys asked me why Uncle Marco found out, it's because of Mr. Jeon Jungkook, his private investigator.

Mr. Jeon together with his team have been spying on the Kims for a long time. Before, it's only Mr. Kim but now even its son, Kim Taehyung has been secretly under surveillance too. For the reason that Taehyung is the future CEO of their Corporation. Unexpectedly, they discovered about Jennie staying alive and has a connection with the Kims.

After knowing this information, Uncle Marco regretted what he had done to Lisa. Two years ago when Jennie committed suicide, Uncle Marco don't want their business to be involved with 'that' issue so he chose to saved their Company by not letting the public to know about what happened than to helped Lisa search for Jennie. It was the reason why Lisa cut off her connection with his father and even the every ways of communication with each other. So now, his only way to be rest assured is to hired a private investigator to keep an eye and provides security to his daughter.

Anyways, let's go back to what I've said earlier. Lisa and the others don't know that I'm here in South Korea. It's pretty late in the evening and I'm already tired so I can't make it to Pohang to visit Lisa. Since, I'm already here in Seoul, I will first visit Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

------

"So this is where they live." Dahyun whispered when she finally found the Kims' house. Because of her excitement to see them, she no longer hesitated to ring the doorbell.

"Who is it?" She heard a voice and suddenly, the gate of the house opened and Lisa showed up in front of her. They were both surprised to see each other.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!", Lisa was so shocked upon seeing her friend.

"I should ask you that! Why are you here and where are Jisoo and Chaeyoung?", Dahyun asked with a confused face.

"I was the first to ask", Lisa said and wait for her friend to respond but Dahyun didn't answered her question right away.

"Alright." Lisa closed the gate immediately but Dahyun was too fast to stopped her from doing it.

"W~wait! Aish! Why so rude?!", she annoyingly said to Lisa. "I'm here for a short vacation. And obviously, its evening so I can't make it in Pohang to see you there. So I decided to visit Jisoo and Chaeyoung instead since they live here in Seoul. But I didn't expected to see you here at their house."

"Is it your only reason why you're here in South Korea?", Lisa asked as if she wanted to hear more to her friend. Dahyun let out a heavy sighed. "Alright, I'm also here for a business", she answered.

"What business?", Lisa asked her again like an investigator.

"Yah! Why so many questions? It's so cold out here and I'm tired. This is not you're house. So will you please let me in first? Will you? If you didn't, I'm going to tell them about your rudeness on me", Dahyun squinted her eyes then entered the gate and go through Lisa. "Yah! Get that basket of fruits and paper bag", she commanded.

As they entered the house, Woo Jin saw Dahyun. The young boy's face lit up and smile as she saw their special visitor tonight. "Auntie Dah! Finally! You're here!" Woo Jin shouted and then stop smiling. "But why?" He asked as he approached the woman. "Why you are more beautiful in person?" Woo Jin giggled and then give Dahyun a warm and tight hug.

"Hey... Hey.. Hey...Stop bluffing around. You're kidding me!", Dahyun chuckled and hug the young boy as well. "It's so nice to see you, Woo Jin. You're a big boy now".