CHAPTER 13

12:00 PM

Kuma's treatment is over. He's totally fine compared to his condition before he was seen by Jennie and Lisa. Currently, the two girls were buying necessities for their new pet-foods, clothes, soap, shampoo, anything they think kuma needs.

"Love, I think these are enough for Kuma", said Lisa that was struggling to carry those stuffs. Jennie looked at her intensely while carrying Kuma. "You're not complaining, right Love?", she said in a very serious tone.

"N~No! Love. I~I'm not complaining! I was just saying these are all enough for our baby boy. So please can we eat now? I'm starving". The tall girl whined.

Jennie look at her wristwatch to see what time is it. She covers her mouth in disbelief as she saw that it's already afternoon. "Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't notice how long we were here. Alright, let's go to the cashier and after that, we will eat." The brunette girl smile to Lisa and began to walk.

----------

Hour passed, Jennie and Lisa were done having their lunch. "So what's next?", asked Lisa.

"We're going to my house," Jennie replied.

"W~what?! To you're house?! Auntie's not home yet, right? Are you saying......you want us...you know...sexy time?", Lisa excitedly looked at Jennie while her smile widened.

"What are you saying, Love?! You and your perverted mind! We will go to my house coz were going to do the next thing on my list."

"We're not doing that?", asked Lisa with a disappointed face.

"Yes! What comes to your mind that we will going to do that? That's not on my list. I want to make pottery with you", she glared at Lisa while softly caressing Kuma.

"Do what?! Pottery?! I'm not good with that. Besides, I don't know how to make one."

"That's why I'm here, right?", Jennie show her gummy smile on Lisa.

"Okay. And because you said that....I will make one that is better than yours", Lisa said it with confidence and winked to Jennie. The brunette girl just laughed at her.

---------

Jennie's POV

We are now here to my house. I arranged Kuma's things in my room before we go to my workshop. Lisa was sitting on the couch while she's waiting for me.

"Let's go to my working place?", I said to Lisa and grabbed her hand. We walked outside of my house and go to my pottery studio. I haven't been able to visit here for a long time coz I'm always busy handling our Cafe. As I opened the door, Lisa was amazed to what she sees. "Underground pottery studio? This is so brilliant!", she uttered as she checked out the interior of the studio.

Having a place where one can push the boundaries of creativity is the best thing a Potter can have. It's where learning the craft of potting and working on ideas happens without interruption. This is why I wanted this place to be like this.

"You made all of these?", Lisa asked as she examined my works one by one. "Do you sell them?", her next question.

"No. I collect them, " I answered. "Now, come here and listen to me. To create a piece of pottery, you must form a ceramic/clay body into a specific object, whether by hand built or wheel thrown techniques, and then heat it at a high temperature in a kiln to remove water from the clay. This allows for changes in the molded object, increasing its strength and durability while permanently setting its shape, " I said and explained everything to Lisa. I prepare all the materials needed to create a pottery while Lisa was very attentive and focused on what I've said.

I choose to teach her the wheel thrown technique. So here we are now, busy molding the clay. Whatever I do, she imitates it step by step. "Don't move too fast. Maintain a constant speed." I ordered as I looked at her struggling on how to molds the clay and spin the wheel on the same time.

"Slower," I said.

"Slower," she mumbled and stops for awhile. "Maintsin a constant speed" Lisa started spinning again the wheel but now it's too fast that's why the clay's form already ruined. I let out a deep sighed because of what happened.

Despite of having difficulty on molding, Lisa was still serious and determined to learn. I smiled softly as I watched her doing her best to make one for me.

"Come here. Put your hands over my hands." I commanded. Lisa quickly stood up and get her chair and placed it behind me. She satdown and place her hands on mine. Now, our bodies were stick together. "Use your left hand. Support your leg. Hold the clay." I instructed. With the size of her hands, she already covered mine. I could feel her breath on my neck. "Maintain a constant speed. Are you feeling it?" I asked. Her cheek already touches mine. "I'm feeling it. I'm feeling.......your hearbeat," she whispered it to my ear.

"I'm not talking to my heartbeat. I'm talking about our hands." Lisa tighten her grip to my hands. "Your hands....are slender and soft". Now, I could feel her lips to my ear that sending me chills all over my body.

"Yah! You're not paying attention, Lisayah! Stop seducing me." I said.

"Am I seducing you, Love? I'm not doing anything. I'm just following what you said." She chuckled.

"Really?!"

"I'm telling you the truth. So let's finished this already." Lisa show her smile to me then go back to her place and continue to molding her piece. She's a fast learner. Compared to before, she is doing better now.

After a couple of hours, we're finally done. Lisa was now staring on her work. I could see the admiration through her eyes. "Did I really do this?", she asked and I nodded on her.

"You still can't believe it?", I chuckled.

"Yeah! As a beginner, I didn't expect the result to be this so beautiful. Thanks God! I didn't failed with this one. You know what....As I make this piece, all I ever think about is you, Love. Thank you. You're really a good mentor. No...the best mentor!." I can see how happy she is. Lisa pulled me and kissed me on my lips. The kissed lasted. They're sweet as strawberries and her breath smells like mint. I close my eyes, running my fingers along her shoulders and giving her an intense feeling.

"Jennie Ruby Jane......." as she moans my name on her mouth.

Lisa pushes me back on the table and leaning over me. I bring my hands and wrapped it on her neck as her tongue slides into my mouth and we kissed full of passion.

"I love you, Jennie Kim", she said between our kiss.

Hearing those words makes me smile automatically. I stopped kissing her on her lips. Then, I kiss along her soft, lovely neck and buries my face on it. "I love you too, Love," I replied and hugged her so tight. She let go of my embraced and held both my cheeks. Then, she kissed my forehead and hugged me too.

"Can't wait to build a family with you, " Lisa whispered to my ears.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. ☺️