CHAPTER 24

Tzuyu's POV

"Yah! Come back here, you silly brat!", Lisa shouted at me. I just kept on running so she wouldn't catch me. I turned my gazed to her and says, "I'm not a kid anymore, you stupid monkey!". I stick out my tongue to annoy her more. After that, I ran even faster to get to her house immediately. And when I looked back to check her, I was really shocked this cold-hearted human being is already behind me.

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply when Lisa grabbed me in my right arm. She quickly took the other one and crossed them both so that I could not escape easily. She slowly leaned her chin on my shoulder and looked straight ahead.

"Gotcha! You're too slow!", she said in a husky voice. I can see on my peripheral vision on how she smirked as if she won against me.

" Arrogant!", I murmured.

"What?!", she asked.

I take a deep breath and stepped on her right foot that's why she quickly removed her grip on my arms.

"Fck!" Lisa groaned in pain while slowly caressing her foot. I turned to her and lowered my body to see her face. "Does it hurt?", I acted as if I was really worried about her.

She glared her eyes on me then I give my sweet smile to her. I tap her shoulder and winked before I said goodbye. To my surprised, Lisa pulled my arm so I lost my balance. I immediately grabbed her shirt so that I don't fall towards her. Then, I'd realized that what I did was very wrong and a huge mistake.

Her head accidentally bumped into mine. I felt a twinge in my forehead. At this point, it was too late. Both of us, fell and her body was already on top of me. I sighed in frustration. I wish I had just let myself fall to the ground. Rather, see myself with this monkey on this awkward position.

Suddenly, Lisa laughed softly that's why I looked up on her. I was startled when our face was so close to each other. "This is so fckin' embarrassing". Lisa chuckled while massaging her temple. Instead of averting my eyes, I found myself staring at her lips and enjoy its beautiful curve which gives more glow and bright appearance on her face. Ever since I met Lisa, I rarely see her smile and hear her laugh. That's why this kind of face is always new to me.

I had never known Lisa or seen her before. Only my grandmother knew her. Back then, my grandparents were used to have a flowershop in Seoul. My grandmother said she only met Lisa because Lisa was once become her customer. She was really amazed at Lisa because it was a girl who she would like to give a bouquet of flowers.

Sadly, we came back here in Pohang when my grandfather passed away. This place is our hometown. And we decided to stay here for good. We sell seafoods like squid, fish, crab, clam, shrimp and lobster in order to survive here. That was the time, I met Lisa.

Flashback.....

It was late afternoon, my grandma and I were selling seafoods at the market.

Squid! Clam....

Crab! Fish!

Lobster! Shrimp!

Buy seafoods here! It's still fresh!

Then, I saw a wolfcut haired-woman who seems struggling where to buy seafoods. So before we could be preceded by other vendors, I called her immediately.

"Hey, Lady! Are you looking for fresh seafoods?", I smiled and asked her politely. I was so happy when she quickly responded to me. She walked towards me while smiling.

"Finally!", she murmured.

"Cute......" I whispered when she already infront of me.