CHAPTER 17

After one week....
-
-
-
-
_
_
_
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jisoo's POV

"Yah! Unnie! What the?! What's wrong with your gaddamn legs?! Stop shaking! Are you fcking nervous?! Chaeyoung would definitely will laugh at you later when she sees you like that!" Lisa whispered to my ear while suppressing her laughter at me.

"Are you stupid?! I don't know either why I'm acting strange like this. Maybe this is how it really feels when you get married now." I said nervously to her.

Today is the day! This is the day I've been waiting for so long, getting married to Chaeyoung. I can't express how much happy and excited really I am right now. Even though it is mixed with a little bit nervous feeling. I breathe heavily to ease the tension inside of me.

"You really look like tense than a happy woman right now. Why? Are you nervous because you think Chae will changed her mind then run away and don't want to marry you now?!", she chuckled. As I heard that, I immediately slapped her mouth and knocked on the table.

"Awww! Why did you do that, Unnie?! It hurts! Ohmyy...I think my mouth is bleeding," she groaned.

"Deserve! You and your tactless mouth..Hurry up and knocked also on that table!", I ordered.

"Alright.. Alright... I will do it. You shouldn't do that...You know I'm just joking here. Don't take it seriously, Unnie. Chaeyoung loves you so much. We all know that." Lisa walked slowly towards the table and knocked on it. Then, she yelled making me nervous even more. "Oh! The bride is coming!"

--------

"Kim Jisoo, Do you take Park Chaeyoung to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and bad, in sickness and health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do", I said and take Chaeyoung's hand then put the ring on her. I hold both her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Today I say, "I do" but to me that means, "I will". I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness and success. I pledge to honor you, love you and cherish you as my wife today and every day. I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side. You are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together. And I will promise to love you forever." I smiled softly at her and she did as well.

"Park Chaeyoung, Do you take Kim Jisoo to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and bad, in sickness and health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do", she said with a sweet smile on her lips. She holds my hand and put also the ring on mine.

I, Park Chaeyoung, promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife for the rest of my days. I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own. You are loved more than any metaphor can ever try to express – my love, my wife. Give me your hand, and I will give you all my love forever, "she said while gently caressing my hands and smile to me.

"You may seal your promises with a kiss as a married couple." I raised her veil then I was stunned seeing her beautiful and angelic face.

"YAH! KIM JISOO! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!! KISS HER! KISS HER PASSIONATELY! PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT KISSING!!!". Everyone laughed. I glared on Lisa and I saw Jennie scolding at her. Deserve!