CHAPTER 43

"Hey, what happened?!", asked Jisoo when Lisa entered the house after chasing Jennie outside. Lisa stopped and turned to Jisoo with a blank expression and pale eyes that had obviously just cried. Despite of her looks, she was still able to smile just to hide the pain she felt inside.

"She found out I was married. She was even mad at me that I had made her my mistress.
Funny, right?", Lisa bitterly smiled and then went upstairs without waiting for any reaction or what her friend would say to her.

"Lisayah....", Jisoo called. But she didn't hear any response from Lisa anymore.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was in the room; sitting on the bed and waiting for Lisa to come. She wanted to talk to her friend about what happened.

"Lisa...", she called.

"Chae...Please, not now? I'm not in the mood to talked about what happened. For now, I just want to be alone. Can that be?", as Lisa requested. Chaeyoung nodded and left her friend alone in the room. As soon as she closed the door, there she heard Lisa was weeping helplessly. Tears started to well up in Chaeyoung's eyes as she felt sorry because she could do nothing for her friend to ease the pain.

----

"How is she? Did she talk to you?", asked Jisoo to her wife.

"Nah..She wants to be alone. How about Unnie? Did you call her?"

"Yes, I tried many times. But her phone is turned off. I also texted her.", Jisoo answered.

"Jennie found out that Lisa was married, and she thinks Lisa made her a mistress. That is what happened between the two", she added.

Chaeyoung sat down next to Jisoo. She took her wife's arm and wrapped it around her neck for a cuddle then she asked her wife suddenly.

"Babe, what is more painful? Can't remember or being forgotten?". Jisoo become silent for a moment. And later on, she answered her wife's question.

"Both. But it still depends on the person and its situation. But if you think about it, maybe, there are..but only few want to experience that. And the only reason is because they are in pain. They are hurt."

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo as if she agreed that everything her wife said was right. It was just only an opinion and there was nothing wrong with that.

"Hopefully, everything will be fine and Unnie will finally remember who is Lisa to her. They have been through too much, especially Lisa and we both witnessed that. They really deserve to be happy again....together", said Chaeyoung.

"They will be. Not now but soon", Jisoo whispered.

----

7:00 PM

"Yah! Lisayah! Come out already!", Jisoo shouted from outside the room.

"You don't eat all day. Do you want to die? Just fucking tell me and I will kill you right now!". Jisoo kept knocking loudly on the door but still there's no response from Lisa.

"Yah! Idiot! Open this fcking door!", Jisoo started to get nervous. She thought something bad had happened to Lisa. Her hand trembled as she gripped the doorknob and quickly opened the door but it was locked.

"Lisa! Are you really stupid?! Open this fcking door or I will break it and punch you right away in your face!". Her voice cracked and she began to panic. She was already in tears because of being worried to Lisa. She then immediately called her wife.

"Babe! Chaeyoung! Get the key to this room now!". Jisoo shouted which was immediately heard by her wife downstairs. After a couple of seconds, Chaeyoung frantically ran upstairs and handed the key to Jisoo.