10

Levi's pov:
smut smut

I groaned softly, Erwin wrapping his hands around my waist. "Erwin.." I gasped softly.

"Levi.. Do you want this as much as I do?" Erwin asked, He had tilted my head up with his index finger. Bent over me to whisper in my ear. Blush painting my cheeks as I shyly nodded.

"Say it, Dear." Erwin hummed.

"Yes, Erwin.. I do." I blushed. The tight feeling in my stomach taking over any of my common sense. All the sense I had, leaving at the simple nickname from Erwin.

He quickly pressed his lips against mine, Only breaking the kiss when he pulled my shirt over my head. He stood up straight taking off his own shirt, my eyes slowly trailing over his stomach till I was looking into his eyes again, a smirk plastered on his face.

He lifted me up, my legs around his hips as he shoved me into the wall. Kissing and licking my neck. I groaned, biting my lip.

"Let me hear you, Levi." Erwin groaned against my neck.

He palmed my dick through my pants making me lightly gasp. "Erwin.."

His eyes met with mine, softening for a minute. "Tell me if you want me to stop." He whispered. I nodded in understanding, at least so he knows I heard him.

He pushed me against his chest as he carried me to my bed, laying me down on the mattress as he climbed on top of me.

He started to leave hickeys all over my chest, kissing lower and lower.

His fingers fiddling with the button and zipper of my pants before pulling them off, my boxers following not to long after.

Erwin wrapped his hand around my dick making me tightly shut my eyes, a soft groan escaping my lips.

I let out a long dragged moan when he put the tip into his mouth. My face going bright red, making me throw an arm over my face in hopes of saving myself from some embarrassment.

Erwin simply sighed, pinning my arms above my head before quickly taking my dick back in his mouth.

I moaned as he took more and more, twirling his tongue around the tip. I breathlessly moaned his name, though, simply I was trying to talk to him. Tsk, I wouldn't purposely moan his name.

He moved his fingers up to my mouth, shoving them inside my mouth. I caught on quickly as I began to suck on his fingers, moaning as he sucks my dick.

After maybe 30 seconds he took his fingers back, rubbing one against my hole before gently shoving in the tip of his finger. I gasped, tightening around his finger.

Erwin kissed my cheek to calm me, kissing down my neck as he started to shove his whole finger in.

I groaned, moaning softly. My eyes tightly shutting as my whole body gave into this man, falling vulnerable.

—- Smut ends

I stirred softly, opening my eyes with a yawn. Erwin in bed next to me.

My eyes softly widening as last nights events flashed through my head, the end getting hazy. Erwin Smith.. is in bed.. in MY bed.

I quickly stood up, quietly going into my bathroom, shutting the door. I looked at myself in the mirror, my body littered with bruises, my hair a mess.

"What a bad idea.." I mumbled as I ran a hand through my hair. I shook my head softly, and quickly showered.

I got dressed in my uniform. Opening the bathroom door to Erwin standing over me.

My stomach turned as my eyes met with his. Part of me was hoping he'd just be gone by the time I was done showering.