08

Levi pov:

The three all slowly left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

I sighed standing up, I felt a rush of relief that there was little to no pain in my ribs anymore.

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen where Oulo, Petra, Gunther and Eld sat. I mentally smiled seeing them all together, laughing.

I yawned, sitting down next to Petra.

"Captain! You look better!" Oulo smiled brightly, offering me a cup of tea that I gladly took.

"Yeah, The pain is minimum. It's definitely tolerable." I choked out, taking a sip of my tea.

The four continued their conversation, I simply sat there, listening in. I enjoyed their company, even if I failed to show it sometimes.

Petra leaned on me as it got later, which I didn't mind. It made me think of Isabel.
(puts on mitski..)

All of our heads shot up to hearing shouting. We all stood up, running out to the shouting which happened to be outside in the main area.

Hange was kneeled on the ground their head in their hands. Moblit, who is in her squad, patting her back. Erwin was also standing there, rubbing his forehead, Nifa behind him.

I looked around, the two titan freaks were definitely dead. Who would care enough to kill them? Sure they are inside the walls but they are way tied down.

"Sabotage." I whispered. I walked over to Erwin, staring up at him. "So, Traitor then, huh?"

He simply nodded, Sighing in defeat. Nifa patting his back softly.

"We check the ODM gear, whichever one has the recent use is most likely to whoever did this. Right?" I pondered out loud, looking to Erwin after I had finished.

"Not a bad idea."

-

I yawned, glad that Erwin's long speech was finally finished. Man, he has an obsession with a basement.

-

Hange and my squad spent the next few weeks watching Eren. She experimented on Eren's titan form and we really only had the one problem where he randomly turned into a titan. Which he didn't even really fully transform anyways.

Hange found out quite a bit in understanding his titan form, as needing to influence self harm for his Titan formation and also having a fixed goal in mind.

-

"57th Expedition." Eld sighed, yawning as he stretched.

"Everyone ready?" I asked looking at my squad and Eren who was in the back. They all nodded, Eren looked a little troubled but who cares.

-

Hange's squad and Mine were taken into Erwin's office causing small confusion.

"Yes, Commander?" Hange asked, Our two squads behind us saluting.

"A hidden motive to this plan. I think I need to let you all in on, and only you guys." Erwin started, peaking all of our interests.

"Although the purpose is to plot a new course from Karanes District in the east to Shiganshina District. I believe we have a Titan spy within our soldiers. Someone with the same abilities as Eren Yeager." He finished, sighing.

"So, We use the target restraining weapon. We corner said spy and trap them. With them trapped we can reveal who they are!" Hange proposed. I looked over at them, it was a smart plan.