04

Levi's pov:

I flinched slightly, feeling someone jump onto my back, wrapping their arms around me.

"what the..-" I was cut off, "CAPTAIN!" I squinted my eyes, as I pulled the smaller hands off of me, swinging her forward into the ground making her whine.

"Gross." I scoffed, wiping my hands on my pants.

"Hi! Do you want to pack with the rest of us? Pleaseee" I roll my eyes. As Petra stands up, practically pleading with her eyes. God, she reminds me of Isabel.

"Fine." I patted her head softly, looking away. I could practically feel her happiness bursting. Hell, she is weird.

~~~~

"That's the last of it, I believe." Oluo stated yawning, throwing the bag on the floor.

I sighed falling back on the small cot. I let out a small grunt when Petra and Eld laid on top of me.

"Really?" I sighed, struggling to get out from under them. They kept laughing and clinging to me making me groan in defeat.

"Levi?" I couldn't see anything except Petra's hair but that deep voice was impossible not to recognize.

Eld and Petra quickly got off, Saluting Erwin, "Commander." Petra spoke strongly.

I sighed, pushing myself off the bed, The whole room spinning making me quickly close my eyes before opening them again.

"Yes, Commander?" I groaned in sarcasm looking up at Erwin.

"We leave soon. Ready your horses and we will be leaving." With that he left the room. Eld and Petra letting out a sigh.

"Come on, children." I mocked, walking out of the room. Arguments from behind me quickly following with our bags.

~~~

"So, what? We just plan to sleep in the forest? Who knows how many titans are there. That's a death wish." Gunther protested as Erwin told the plan. "Captain, You agreed to this??" His brows furrowed, his eyes slightly squinted as he glared at me.

I simply shrugged, leading my horse up into my formation. "We're ready to go, Commander."

~~~

"Do you know how far we are going?" I turned my head to see Petra who's horse was now running next to mine. "It shouldn't be long, Petra." I scoffed.

She simply smiled, falling back into formation.

~~~

"Look Captain I set up your tent!" Eld rejoiced, smiling proudly.
"I helped!" Petra chimed in, small blush striped across her face.

"Suck ups." Gunther scoffed under his breath while walking past me, kicking a small rock.

"Thank you." I nodded my head softly in appreciation. The two ran to catch up with Oluo and Gunther.

My head darted up when a smoke signal went off, Purple and Black? You gotta be kidding me. I deployed my ODM gear going towards the smoke signals.

In the titans hand is that one girl, Nifa I think her name was. I quickly readied my blades.

I scoffed, quickly going towards the titan from its back slicing its hand off, making Nifa fall to the ground. I grunted, softly spinning to cut its nape.

I quickly landed by the now fallen titan. Sighing as the titan blood burns itself off of my skin, still I frown in disgust. It really is gross.

I turn my head to see Nifa in Erwin's arms. "Tsk, what a baby." I whisper. My eyes softening only for a second before I look away.

"LEVIII!" I look up to see Hange hopping towards me. "Thank you for saving Nifa!" they smiled brightly.

"Yeah yeah." I scoffed. I freeze for a second feeling a hand on my shoulder, turning to see Erwin and Nifa.

"Thank you for saving me! Seriously! I owe you." She smiled brightly, saluting me. The hell, how do I dislike her now?

"You really are humanities strongest soldier." She added after her salute.

I felt my heart skip a beat, Strongest soldier? Tsk, more like loneliest. I felt my face quickly drop as I furrowed my brows. I opened my mouth to talk only to be interrupted by Petra jumping into my arms.

"Wow! That was soo cool!" She smiled, hugging me and shaking me all around with her excitement.

I lightly pushed her off scoffing at her excitement.

"Cutee!" Hange squealed. I looked at them dumfounded yet she only smiled. In the corner of my eye I could see Petra blushing.

"Oh! Are you guys a couple?" Nifa giggled softly.

"No-" "They totally are!" Hange interrupted before I could finish. "Shut it, four-eyes. We aren't dating." I scoffed. I could see Petra's eyes softly dim. My heart ached, but I don't love her. I doubt she loves me anyway.

My eyes went to Erwin before I quickly shook my head. "Don't get eaten by a titan." I scoffed, Deploying my ODM gear.