- 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩

Your pov

I started to blush as I thought of gifts to give back to Yoriichi and Kokushibo, unfortunately, I still cannot walk properly so I'm not sure how I could get one for them. I looked around and put my flowers into a vase, putting my teddy bears to the side and rolling off of the couch, slightly regretting it because now my legs hurt a bit more than they already did. I grabbed the arm of the couch tightly and struggled to stand up, but I managed to stand, trembling though, I took a few steps before I fell and I crawled over to the middle of the room, sitting and looking around. I crawled over to a cabinet and grabbed some glue, red construction paper, scissors and a pencil. I began to make paper roses, I made 6 so Kokushibo and yoriichi can have 3. I put green rolled up paper under the roses to hold it under each one and you eventually finished, I first crawled to Yoriichi's door and sat infront of it, knocking and he opened his door, looking forward, then down at me and smiled.

" Yes, dear y/n? " He asked me with a sweet smile and I gave him the 3 paper roses and he blushed, smiling.

" Its a gift back for the stuff you guys got me. I would've gotten you guys something better if I wasn't crippled " I laughed and he snickered, he took the roses and set them down on his nightstand, then picking me up bridal style and taking me to Kokushibo's door. I knocked on the door and Kokushibo opened it with a confused look, I gave kokushibo the last 3 paper roses and he slightly blushed, taking the roses and kissing my cheek. I blushed as he put the roses aside and smiled, Yoriichi smiled as he caressed my hair, walking over to the couch and placing me down on it as he sat next to me and held my hand, giving me this comforting, soft gaze. I blushed as it made me sleepy the longer he stared at me and he began to caress my hand.

" Thanks, Y/n. " Kokushibo finally said as he was wondering what to make for me to eat.

"Your welcome.." I smiled, looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

Kokushibos pov

Damn.. she's so pretty..! We really have a beauty, a goddess. Athena herself! Lord, I can't believe how lucky we are with her... I should give her a treat.. Although, I'm gonna make her food first and then maybe the treat later on..? I don't know. I thought as I stood and walked into the kitchen, starting to cook lunch. The entire time Y/n couldn't get off my mind.. her eyes are so gorgeous, she's like a celestial maiden! I wondered what my gift back should be... I was too spaced out in my thoughts that I almost burnt the food, luckily I snapped out of it right before it burnt and quickly put the food in bowls. I sighed, turning off the stove and placing the plates on the counter. "Come eat! Lunch is ready!" I yelled out as I walked to my seat, sitting and eating. "Thanks, Michikatsu.." Yoriichi said as he picked up Y/n, carrying her to her seat.

"WOOOAAHHH!" A loud gasp came from Y/n's mouth, I looked at her and her eyes were sparkling as if she was a child walking into a candy store for the first time.

"This food looks amazing!!" She exclaimed, being sat down and she smiled brightly, clear as day. I blushed and smiled, she must be a hearty eater... It's what I've noticed atleast.

"Thanks so much for the food!" She started eating and Yoriichi chuckled. I ate my food as I blushed a bright pink. "Y-..You're welcome.." I responded, rubbing the back of my head.

I caught a glimpse of Yoriichi shooting a quick glare at me before looking at his food and eating. The blush faded off of my cheeks and I scoffed quietly and kept eating.

Yoriichis pov

As i've mentioned before, I'd be more than happy to share her with him, but he doesn't seem to like that idea.. So, he wants to play like that, huh? Two can play that game! She will be mine, he won't do anything about it.. I just know he won't. I was in a pure state of envy. The feeling of jealousy was running through my veins right now as I ate my food. I've never felt this jealous before... All I want is for her to love me and be with me! Is that too much to ask for? I scoffed under my breath a and rolled my eyes, finishing my food. Y/n seemed to finished at the same time so I took my bowl and hers, standing up and making my way to the kitchen, washing the dishes.

"Hey, you guys wanna do something today? Anything interesting?" I smirked, thinking about things to do with Y/n. Sadly, I can't act on it quite yet.

"Oo Oo! Let's go to the arcade!" She said excitedly and I chuckled. "But you can't walk?"

"Sooo? I can play the games where you can sit!" She smiled brightly and pridefully. I snickered at her confidence. "Alright, whatever you sayyy...!"

"I mean, it's a good idea.. We haven't been there in awhile." Kokushibo backed up Y/n's idea. I narrowed my eyes. "Whatever.. I guess so.." I put the bowls away after washing them, taking Kokushibos bowl and washing it too, putting it away. "Hm? What?" He responded with his eyes narrowed. "Oh nothing.." I replied.

This damn smug asshole..