- 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘

Your pov

It was the morning and I heard the sink on, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, yawning and stretching my arms. I looked around and remembered that I was in Kokushibos room, I got up and opened the door, walking out and seeing Kokushibo in the kitchen cleaning something, then I walked over to him and saw him cleaning a knife. I noticed some red liquid coming off of it and I got a bit scared, he turned off the sink and dried the knife, putting it away then looked at me, grabbing my hand and kissing it which made me feel weird. I felt like doing something that would make him flustered and dazed, but I waited.

" Good morning. " He said and let go of my hand, I smirked knowing that the timing was right and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he blushed a bit and I kissed him. His eyes widened and I pulled away, putting my arms down, he looked surprised and he was in a daze.

" Good morning! " I said enthusiastically, I'm glad Douma taught me how to manipulate well. I walked past him and he didn't even move, I snuck some sleeping pills into my pocket, I had another plan about how to escape and the only problem is if I get caught again because who knows if the punishment is worse this time. I walked away and he grabbed my arm, I turned to him.

" I just noticed, wheres Yoriichi? " I asked and he thought for a moment, he didn't give me a response and he stared at me.

" Get dressed, were going out to a festival. " He told me and brought me closer to him, kissing me then pulling away, then he let me go. I blushed for a moment and walked away to his room.

Kokushibo pov

After she walked into the room and closed the door, my face went red and I hit my head against the counter. Damn girl.. Making me blush like a fool. I put my elbow on the counter and put my face in my hand, I took a deep breath and exhaled, I wanted her to kiss me again. I took my arm off the counter and stood up straight. Yoriichi came out of his room and yawned and looked at me, then he had this dumbfounded look on his face because mine was red, he snickered and then chuckled. I scoffed and looked away, the blush fading from my face.

" What got you so red Aniue? " He asked me and I looked back at him.

" ...Nothing- just shut u- " I was cut off by the door open and Y/n walking out in this beautiful, stunning, ethereal hanfu dress.

Nothing- just shut u- " I was cut off by the door open and Y/n walking out in this beautiful, stunning, ethereal hanfu dress

( IM SIMPING I WANT IT SO BAD ATGSFAUSAUSVA )

Me and Yoriichis face went completely red and she put her hair down, Yoriichi was frozen in place, our eyes were widened and I ended up having a nosebleed, I turned away so it wasn't noticeable and I wiped the blood off. She looked at both of us confused and walked to Yoriichi, placing a hand on his cheek and I got jealous, Yoriichi put his hand up and placed his over hers and she laughed a bit.

" Oh my god- you're hot! Your face is red too- " She said and Yoriichi tried to talk but it ended up in mumbles and she laughed. She looked at me and walked towards me, I blushed and she placed her hand on my cheek and she smiled, I calmed down and grabbed her, kissing her cheek and she looked a bit surprised.

" L-Lets just go to the festival already... " I said and grabbed her hand, walking out as Yoriichi followed behind.

Yoriichi pov

I followed them from behind and Y/n looked at me, I held her hand and smiled, but I was nervous if anyone catcalled her or gave her eh- looks. I sighed and we arrived after a few minutes of walking. I knew it, people were looking at her, astonished by her beauty and she looked uncomfortable, I stopped her and she and Kokushibo looked at me, then I kissed her, Kokushibo looked jealous and the people staring at her looked away because they now thought that me and her were together. She let go of our hands and walked off to a food stand, it had sakura mochi and she got 3, she walked back to us and gave us both one and she nibbled hers.

" Thank you, y/n! " I said and smiled, eating the dango, she smiled. Kokushibo ate his.

" Thank you. " He said and y/n smiled to him, I got kinda jealous. I looked around while I was eating and I saw a little game stand, I finished my dango and threw the stick away, then grabbing her hand and walking to it, Kokushibo scoffed and followed. It was one of those game stands where you shoot water and try to hit all the posts. She finished eating and threw the stick away, so did Kokushibo.

Your pov

I looked at Yoriichi and told him to go first and so he listened and did, I looked at Kokushibo and he was watching Yoriichi. Then I looked around and I noticed someone familiar, it was Gyutaro and Daki was with him, seeming to be dragging him around and making a fuss about wanting everything there, I could already tell Daki forced him to go and I smiled, giggling silently. Gyutaro noticed me and his eyes widened, he ran to me but before he managed to get to me, my eyes widened and I shook my head, he stopped and held his hand out, Daki stood next to him and he held her back. My eyes became the way it was before and a teardrop ran down my face, I smiled and a teardrop ran down his face, I could already tell he missed me like hell and hes been going through hell just to see you again.

" I miss you, you look so beautiful, as always y/n.. " He mouthed to me and I smiled as a thank you. I wiped my tear and formed my hands into a quick heart so Kokushibo and Yoriichi didn't notice, then stopped, he smiled and formed his hands into a heart, then stopped.

" I miss you too, I'll be with you soon, I hope. " I mouthed to him and he smiled, I signaled with my hand for him to go continue what he was doing and he nodded, walking off, then I turned back to the game Yoriichi was playing.