- 𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡

Your pov

Me, Kokushibo and Yoriichi were still at the festival and we were walking around, I saw a ferris wheel and I gasped and stopped walking. Kokushibo and Yoriichi both stopped walking and looked at me and I smiled, grabbing their arms and ran to it but after a few steps I tripped on my dress, but Kokushibo caught me and put me back on my feet, I laughed and they did too a sweat drop ran down my face and I walked with them to the ferris wheel. Once we got there, we waited for a moment and walked up to one of the seating spots and we got in, sitting, for a moment it was still then it started going up, I smiled and looked down, getting scared of how high up we already were and hugging Yoriichi in fear, he smiled and hugged me back, caressing my cheek and lifting my chin up, I looked in his eyes, feeling safe.

" Are you scared? " He asked me teasingly and put his face closer to mine, Kokushibo got jealous and I blushed.

" M-Maybe.. " I stuttered and he smirked, Kokushibo grabbed my chin and turned my face to his and he kissed me, then pulling away. I looked a bit surprised and then he let go, I looked at Yoriichi and he kissed me as well, my face went red and I covered my face with my hands, they laughed. Eventually we reached the top and I clinged onto Kokushibo and he smiled.

" Aw, you look cute when your scared~ " He teased and I blushed, looking away.

" S-Shush.. " I mumbled and he had this slightly irritated look, grabbing my face and turning it to his.

" What was that now? " He said and smirked, I got a bit scared.

" N-Nothing.. " I responded and narrowed my eyes away, he snickered and Yoriichi sighed, intertwining his hand with mine and Kokushibo let me go.

Kokushibo pov

I smirked as I let her go, I loved the expression of somewhat fear on her face. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her as the ferris wheel started to go back down. I looked at Yoriichi and he glared at me, I glared at him back and smirked, scoffing. He scoffed and grabbed Y/n, pressing her head gently against his chest and smiling to her, and she closed her eyes. I got mad and looked away, grunting in annoyance. Yoriichi snickered and smirked, beginning to caress her head as she held my brother and he smiled to her again.

" Dont fall asleep y/n... Remember we're still at a festival. " He said and Y/n opened her eyes and looked up to Yoriichi, nodding, he kissed her quickly and smiled, she looked a bit surprised and looked away, blushing. He laughed.

" Mhm.. Stay awake, the wheels about to stop anyways. " I said and she looked at me.

" O-Okay. " She said and looked off at the sky. Once the ferris wheel stopped, we all got off and she picked up her dress slightly, then she ran away, she was pretty fast too and in a matter of seconds she was out of sight. Me and Yoriichis eyes widened and we ran after where she was going, then there was the crowd, she was gone. We began looking for her.

Your pov

I ran into an alleyway and saw Gyutaro. He saw me and our eyes widened, we both smiled and I cried, letting go of my dress and running to him, jumping as he held his arms out and he caught me, wrapping his arms around my legs and holding me as he looked up at me and I looked down at him and he spun around twice, Daki was there and she looked extremely shocked. Me and Gyutaro both laughed, we looked happy though tears ran down our faces and after he spun twice he walked behind a little shop so we weren't visible in the alleyway. I wiped the tears off of his face and he pulled an arm out, wiping my tears and wrapping his arm back around my legs, I placed my hands on his cheeks and he gave me this lovesick gaze as if hearts were in his eyes. I smiled and giggled. I gave him the same gaze back and Daki was absolutely shocked.

" I missed you so damn much.. I love you y/n.. " He said and I smiled, he dropped me down on my feet, having his arms around my waist. 

" I love you too but because of my captors I basically cant be in love with anyone else but them.. " I said and he frowned slightly, I kissed him and pulled away, he looked shocked.

" W-We can be together in private though! " He said and I sighed.

" I cant but maybe someday.. I have to go before they find me, okay? I love you. " I said and caressed his cheek, kissing him one more time before I ran off. I ran into a different alleyway and saw them both walking. I ran to a food stand and got sakura mochi so it didn't look suspicious for why I was gone for so long, they seemed to be looking for me and I sneaked up behind them.

" BOO! " I scared them because they jumped and turned, looking at me and looking concerned.

" Where the hell were you at?? " Kokushibo said, he looked a bit irritated. Oh well, here goes my excuse.

" Well- I saw this plush shop and I wanted to get you guys a plush but- none of them really seemed fitting- I also went and got us sakura mochi just now- " I said and they doubted it for a second, but then they shrugged it off and believed it, I gave them both a sakura mochi and they ate it and I ate mine.

" You're like mitsuri, you're obsessed over these- " Yoriichi said and I laughed, he did too and they held my hands, beginning to walk home. I looked down and thought of how I'll be able to see all my friends, especially gyutaro again.