- 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

Your pov

The bell rang and I saw Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Nezuko running out the door, chasing after eachother. I snickered and sat up, grabbing my bag and standing up pushing my chair in, so did everyone else in the class. I put on my bag and Yoriichi grabbed my hand, putting his other hand in his pocket. I looked at him and then Kokushibo grabbed his shoulder, Yoriichi turned and smiled, letting go of my hand, turning to his brother.

" I need to talk to you privately, Y/n, go to lunch without us, we'll be there in a few minutes. " Kokushibo said and I nodded, hugging him before leaving, I let go and walked off.

I wonder what he has to talk about to Yoriichi? Who knows, I'll start to eat my bento once they come!  You thought and smiled, going to the lunchroom.

Kokushibos pov

Once y/n was far enough and when everyone was out of the classroom and the doors were closed, I slammed Yoriichi into the wall and he seemed shocked. He chuckled and stared at me, I was giving him death glares and he smirked.

" Why the look, brother? You jealous? " He said and I got more pissed off.

" What in fucks name do you think your doing, dumbass? She is mine and I'll make sure she is, nothing will stop me from making her mine. " I said with a menacing tone, he chuckled.

" So you do like her, huh? So do I, and I could happily and generously share her with you, but I bet a dollar you dont like that idea, hm? If you dont, then she will be mine and I will prevent you from getting to her before I do. " He said and I got even more pissed. I raised my hand and smacked him across the face, he placed his hand on his face and looked back at me. I smiled and let go of him, he scoffed and rubbed his cheek.

Yoriichis pov

I had my hand placed on my cheek that my brother slapped. He is insane, I cant believe he actually did that. I was rubbing my cheek to get the mark off so y/n wouldn't worry about me too much, I was staring at my brother who was looking away, I could tell by his expression he was debating whether if he should share her with me or not. He scoffed and looked at me.

" Lets go, we dont want her worrying about us now do we? " He said and I scoffed.

" Yeah yeah, whatever.. "  I said, irritated and he began to walk as I walked behind him to the lunchroom. 

We both saw y/n alone at a table, we both felt bad for leaving her like that but she was talking to.. Tanjiro? Tanjiro walked away and waved, as she waved back, I scoffed and stopped rubbing my cheek, we both went to her table as she gasped, smiling. We smiled and both sat down next to her on opposite sides. We took out our lunch and she took out hers

Your pov

I took out my bento box and some chopsticks, opening my bento and prayed before eating, smiling then eating. Everyone heard Rengoku across the entire lunchroom yelling "UMAI!" after each bite, I snickered silently and Kokushibo tilted his head slightly, I tilted my head as well and he smiled. 

" Did you make that, y/n? " He asked and me and I swallowed the food in my mouth.

" Yep! " I replied to him.

" Could I try some? " He asked and I nodded, grabbing a piece of terayaki chicken with my chopsticks and holding it out, he blushed a bit and Yoriichi gave him a quick glare before eating again. Kokushibo bit the chicken and ate it, he seemed amazed.

" Wow- you're really good at cooking, y/n! " He said and smiled, Yoriichi smirked. I laughed and gave him a sweet smile.

" Thats no fairr- I wanna try some! " Yoriichi said and I turned to him, smiling.

" Sure! " I grabbed another piece of chicken with my chopsticks and held it out to him, he bit it and ate it and smiled.

" Wow, brother was right, you are great at cooking! " He said and you laughed, us three ate the rest of our food before the bell rang. Once the bell rang, everyone got up and so did I, I grabbed their hands and they smiled, I walked with them to freetime outside.