- 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚

Your pov

I woke up, picking up my phone and checking the time, it was 8:00am. I blinked for a second and rubbed my eyes, realizing I was gonna be late and you went to your groupchat to read the messages as I hurried and got up, grabbing my clothes and changing fast.

3 dumb people

moonlight: Y/n, are you ready yet??? We'll be late because of you, idiot.

sunset: SORRY I JUST WOKE UP I'M GONNA BE OUT THERE IN LIKE 5 MINS-

moonlight: Idiot, did you not set an alarm?

sunset: NO I FORGOTTHTH

moonlight: Hurry up, jeez.

I got off my phone and finished putting on my clothes, I then put on my socks and shoes, running to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, when I was done I took care of my hair, making it look nice then ran to the kitchen and make myself some toast, when it was done, I put jelly on it then put it into my mouth, fixing the sleeves of my fluffy black jacket and packing my lunch I made myself then grabbing my bag, checking to see if my keys and everything else were in there. I ran out my door and closed it, locking it and putting my keys back in my bag, putting the bag on and seeing Yoriichi and Kokushibo. I hopped down and Yoriichi caught me, then he put me down on my feet, I saw Kokushibo give a quick glare to Yoriichi then stopped, they both smiled to you and you held their hands, as they began to walk to school and you were eating your toast. They let me walk a little bit infront of them as they both were holding my hands.

Kokushibo pov

Shes so beautiful... Her h/c hair is so pretty, she looks like a goddess, shes such an angel.. I'm glad me and her are childhood friends or we wouldn't have been so close.. Is this.. Love? I think my idiotic brother likes her that way too.. If he does, I'll have to fight with him or kill him, just to win her heart. She. Will. Be. Mine. I thought, then I looked over to my brother, who was doing the same as I was, watching her walk from behind. I silently scoffed and turned away, watching my future wife from behind.

Yoriichi pov

Shes gorgeous.. I think I've fallen for her, hard too.. I think my brother has fallen for her aswell, so I'll have to threaten or possibly fight him. She shines brighter than the sun with her beauty and pureness, shes ethereal.. I want her to be mine, she has to be, she wont have a choice.. I could share her with my brother but I might get jealous, we woould get jealous of eachother but if he disagrees then I could gladly threaten him. She will be mine. I thought, I looked over to my brother after seeing a glimpse of him looking over at me, I smirked and looked back at her, she was already done with her toast, I was glad she was eating since I dont want her to starve. All three of us looked ahead as we reached the school, me and my brother let go of her hand as we walked besides her, walking into the school and heading to our lockers, changing our shoes and closing the lockers and we began to head to the same classroom she was going to, since we were in the same classroom as her.

Noones pov

You reached the classroom and opened the door, you saw all your classmates, who were Akaza, Douma, Shinobu, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Aoi, Nezuko, Mitsuri, Iguro, Gyokko, Nakime, Daki and Gyutaro. You sat down at your desk and hung your bag on the hook, Kokushibo sat in the desk next to you, And Yoriichi sat behind you. Kokushibo smirked, knowing he could talk to you more since he sat beside you. You got up and pushed your chair in. You heard a whiny voice and turned.

" Y/nn chaannn! " You looked at Daki and she was pouting, Gyutaro stood next to her and scoffed, having his hands in his pockets. You smiled and waved to Daki, walking over to her. She immediately hugged you and you hugged her back with a smile, you both let go of eachother and she pulled out her phone.

" Did you see what I sent you?? " She said and you nodded.

" Hey Gyutaro, are you alright? You seem a bit down today. " You asked him and he turned to you.

" Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it. Actually, can I talk to you privately during freetime? " He said, turning a bit more to you and you tilted your head a bit, then smiled.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi overheard, and got jealous. They had a rival to get rid of now. And Kokushibo smirked while Yoriichi smiled to his brother, they looked at eachother.

" Of course! " You responded to him and somebody was calling your name, you turned.

" Y/NNN HELPPPP A WILD BOAR IS ATTACKING MEEE! " Zenitsu projected his voice and you started laughing as you watched Inosuke tackle Zenitsu and Aoi trying to stop him.

" I'm sorry but I dont wanna get involved and get in possible trouble, I apologize dearly friend! " You said and he cried, Kokushibo and Yoriichi stopped talking to eachother and turned away. You walked back to your desk and pulled your chair out, sitting down. You looked at the brothers and smiled, their hearts melted but they just didn't express it. You hugged Kokushibo then Yoriichi.

" You both looked a little lonely. " You said and smiled, they turned away.

" Why dont we have a group hug? " Yoriichi suggested and you gasped, there were sparkles in your eyes.

" Thats a great idea! Awh, come here you softies!- " You grabbed them both and brought them into a group hug, they smiled and the bell rang, you let them go and smiled sweetly, turning to the board. Class was now starting.