- 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮

Your pov

I slowly opened up my eyes to realize I had fallen asleep in Kokushibos lap, holding Yoriichi's hand and they were up, the tv was off and they were just using their phones till I woke up, which I have. I looked around and then at Yoriichi, Kokushibo noticed I woke up but Yoriichi has not yet and he continued holding my hand and I lightly blushed, Kokushibo pat my head and I looked up at him to see him smiling and I slightly smiled. He didn't like that response and he sighed, Yoriichi looked away from his phone and looked at Kokushibo, then looking at you noticing you woke up and you smiled, he did too and Kokushibo got jealous.

" Yoriichi, can you take me to your room really quick? " I asked him and he tilted his head, deciding not to question.

" Sure. " He took me straight from Kokushibos lap and Kokushibo scoffed, Yoriichi carried me bridal style to his room and placed me on his bed, I looked at one of the full-body mirror which stood on the floor and Yoriichi left, closing the door behind him.

I went down on the ground which made a small thud and I crawled over to the mirror, sitting in a seiza position and I grabbed my coat, already noticing the hickeys on my neck and sliding my coat down to see more on my collar bone and shoulders. My eyes widened and I pulled my coat back up, placing my hand over my mouth as tears ran down my face and I wiped them, fuzzy, blurry memories appeared in my head of what happened before I 'woke up' and I was more shocked when I started to slowly process what happened.

" Oh my god.. No... That.. Really happened..? I- Really did that..? " I whispered to myself and my vision started to go blurry from the tears welling up in my eyes and I kept constantly blinking as an attempt to get rid of the tears. I remember the voices and words in these fogged up memories from way earlier. I wiped the tears once more and sharply inhaled, deeply exhaling and I looked down, Yoriichi opened the door and looked down at me, he then walked over to me and crouched, lifting my chin up and giving me a peck on the cheek. I blushed and turned away.

" Pfft, so cute. Me and my brother are gonna go out and get something, okay? We'll be back soon. " He told me, noticing I was anxious and I nodded, he stood and patted my head before he left with his brother.

Kokushibo pov

I locked the door once we closed it and I began to walk down the stairs as Yoriichi followed me down the stairs and we got on the sidewalk, we started walking to the little flower shop we knew because we use to visit there when we were younger but we haven't visited in a while. I remember we got Y/n a lily when we were around 9 and she ocassionally put it in her hair, as we walked I was sort of daydreaming and Yoriichi stopped, hitting my arm and I stopped walking.

" What? " I asked him, looking at him.

" We passed it- " He said and I had this deadpanned look and I bonked his head with my hand.

" Ouch!- " He said and rubbed his head, I looked around and noticed someone familiar, It was Muzan and my eyes widened, a sweat drop ran down my forehead, I also saw Daki with him and I quickly grabbed Yoriichi's wrist tightly and began walking to the flower shop. I knew they knew about what was going on, which is why I walked away before they noticed and confronted us.

" Why are you grabbing and pulling me. " Yoriichi said and I scoffed.

" Shut up, I saw Daki and Muzan-sama. " I said and he raised his eyebrows, we got to the shop and both got a boquet of flowers for her, we weren't confessing but planning to soon. This was just a gift for her because we feel like treating her nice today, I guess.. Yoriichi gasped and I turned to him to see him pointing at a shop.

" Why are you pointing at that teddy bear shop? " I asked him, as we both knew damn well we already got y/n a present and we don't need to get more.

" Because she would love those you idiot! You act like we haven't known her since we were little. " He said and crossed his arms, I sighed knowing he would never stop whining about it if I said no.

" Fine, whatever. " I responded and he smiled. " Heck yeah! " He exclaimed

Yoriichi pov

I smiled and ran over to the shop, my brother following behind and we both entered as the bell rang once we walked inside, we both looked around for a teddy bear that we both thought y/n would like a lot and we both grabbed one. I paid and left with my brother as we began to walk back home, I was pretty happy about how y/n might feel with our gifts and I smiled, looking over at my brother who seemed a bit irritated. He wasn't irritated because of the shopping but because he saw Daki and Muzan.

" Hey, atleast y/n's gonna be happy. " I told him and he slightly smiled.

" Yeah.. " He responded quietly, I smiled.

We both got to our apartment and we walked up the stairs to our door, I pulled out the keys and unlocked the door, opening it and both of us walked in. I closed the door and locked it, Kokushibo put the boquet of flowers behind his back and I smiled at his idea, I turned and put my flowers and teddy bear behind my back and we looked around, noticing y/n wasn't here.

" Y/n? " He called out and we saw two arms raise from the couch, and she sat up with her arms out, stretching.

" Yes? " She put her arms down and turned to us, then turning her body.

" Ooo, what did ya guys get? "

" Well thats kinda what we were about to show you- " I said and chuckled, she looked confused and I smiled and me and my brother took our hands behind our back, handing her flowers and teddy bears. My brother looked away and I smiled to her and as soon as she saw it she gasped, blushing a lot and she covered her face with her hands.

" K-Kyaa! I-I- " She was ecstatic about the gifts, she took her hands out of her face and lifted herself up, managing to get on her knees on the couch and fall forward, hugging me and my brother, I smiled and he did slightly while y/n was giggling and smiling as if she had just been proposed to. She let go of us and sat back down normally on the couch, taking our gifts and putting the flower boquets in a vase and laying back down, hugging the teddy bears and kicking her legs in the air happily. Kokushibo chuckled and I smiled when she was doing that.

" You like your gifts, dont you? " Kokushibo asked and she nodded quickly and stopped moving around so much, she raised her arms meaning she wanted a hug from the both of us and we both hugged her and she hugged us, she kissed our cheeks and we blushed, standing up straight.

" Thats my gift back to you guys for right now. Hehe! " She said and I just froze up as Kokushibo walked away, flustered. She giggled.

[ NEW POV UNLOCKED! ]

Muzan pov

Shit, I saw Kokushibo and from what Daki and Gyutaro have been telling me, they kidnapped y/n. Currently Daki was hugging my arm while we were walking around the plaza, they must live somewhere near here if they came here. I looked at Daki to see if she saw them and she had this worried, kind of paranoid look on her face, she definitely saw them too for sure. I lifted her chin up and smiled at her, then she looked calmer and she smiled, blushing. I let go of her chin and she looked away. Honestly, I find her kind of annoying and bratty, I like her brother more but unfortunately I have to stay with her. She may be useful by giving me more information about everything thats going on.

" I saw Yoriichi too.. " She said and I stopped walking, my eyes widening and mind going blank as a sweat drop ran down my face. I started sweating in fear and I inhaled and exhaled, I cant believe I'm scared of some dumb human younger than me but he just.. Has this strange vibe about him. Daki was staring at me and I shook my head, my eyes going normal and I smiled to her, continuing to walk.

----------------------------------------------

fyi, muzan is a teacher in this LMAOO daki's excuse gonna be "i WaS fAiLiNg ChEmIsTrY"