- 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢

Your pov

I was packing my things secretly in Kokushibos room secretly and shoved it under the bed, I wore a skirt and this shirt/hoodie which was black off the shoulders and connected to this pink part where you put your head through and it had a moon cut out on the chest and there were the strings and the hood. (if you search up moon cut hoodie in black and pink you'll see it.) I then shoved the bag under the bed, I walked out of the room and looked around, letting my hair sway side to side while I was looking around. I looked into the kitchen and smiled to Yoriichi and Kokushibo, they looked at me and squinted their eyes in suspicion.

" Why... Are you dressed? Do you think you are going somewhere? " Yoriichi told me and I looked away, then down, and shook my head. They got a bit confused.

" Also, where did you actually go yesterday? I'm starting to belive your just decieving us. "  Kokushibo said and a sweat drop ran down my face as I looked up.

" I-I was serious! I.. I did go to a plush shop and you saw me get sakura mochi! " I said, getting nervous and he scoffed.

" I refuse to believe you were at a plush shop because I didn't see one anywhere, so where the HELL were you?! " Kokushibo raised his voice a little which caused me to flinch.

" I WAS AT A DAMN PLUSH SHOP IM BEING SERIOUS JUST ACCEPT THAT- " I raised my voice and stopped, gasping a bit and my eyes widened, putting my hands over my mouth. They looked surprised and Kokushibo sighed, putting his hand in his pocket and I got scared.

" W-Wait I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to- " I said and Kokushibo pulled out a shock collar, I took a step back then dashed into his room as they chased me and I slammed the door shut, locking it. I grabbed my bag and put it on and stood against the door, inhaling and exhaling. They banged on the door and my heart skipped a beat.

" Y/N! " I got scared as I heard Kokushibo yell.

" Open the- open the door please.. Y/n open the door~ " Yoriichi said, his voice sounded comforting but I held back, I went to the window and opened the curtains, lifting up the blinds and opening the window.

" Y/n can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore..?~ " Kokushibo said, I almost trusted his words. I walked to the door and placed my hand on the door, debating whether or not I should trust them, but I walked away from the door and looked down out of the window, I saw Gyutaro waiting for me, I was glad I texted him a plan.

" Y/n sure, you're scared, I've been there, I can set you free! " Yoriichi told me, I was not sure what he meant by set me free, did he mean to let me go? I walked took 3 steps to the door and stopped, looking back at the window. oh god, what do I do.. what if they get in before I jump?

" Y/N DONT MAKE ME COME IN THERE- I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE! " Kokushibo said and my heart started pounding, I was scared and I sat on the window frame, I heard kokushibo get to three and I jumped out, as I heard the door burst open.

" GYUTARO! " I yelled and he looked up, catching me and running, I giggled and he chuckled, Akaza saw us running and ran with us.

" It was a success?! " He said and Gyutaro nodded. Akaza chuckled.

" Hell yeah! " Akaza said and Gyutaro smiled, I kissed Gyutaros cheek and he blushed a bit.

" Hey y/n you gotta wear shorts under your skirts, just sayin' " Gyutaro said and I immediately turned red, looking away and he chuckled, Akaza bonked Gyutaros head.

" Pervert- " I said and he smiled.

" Respect womens privacy. " Akaza said and scoffed.

" Its not my fault you're wearing a skirt y/n- " Gyutaro said and I scoffed. Us three eventually reached Gyutaros house and went in, he put me down and I looked away, pouting, he chuckled, Akaza smiled.

" Make yourself comfy, you'll be staying here because they'll probably think you ran back to your house. " Gyutaro said and I nodded, immediately jumping on the couch and putting my bag down, grabbing my phone and putting it next to myself. Akaza and Gyutaro sat and had a conversation, which I joined. Meanwhile, my phone was being spammed with notifications from me, Kokushibo and Yoriichi's groupchat. I ignored it till 30 minutes later.