- 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣

Your pov

I had a bruise on my jaw and a some on my arms. I sat in the living room, curling up on the floor and hugging my knees, digging my head into my knees, I was tired and scared, I wanted to leave so as I did that, I was making a plan. I was a bit hungry and I sighed, looking around for my bag with all my stuff which was my phone, clothes, lip balm etc. I sighed and stood up, beginning to mumble to myself, looking around.

" Alright, I made the plan now I just gotta make sure noone is around or anything... " I mumbled to myself and walked to my bag, reaching out for it and as soon as I did, the front door opened and I flinched, stepping back and tripping. Kokushibo has already walked in and he stared at me, as I covered myself with my arms, he scoffed and knew something was off so he put down his grocery bags and walked to me, crouching.

" Why are you acting scared?- " He said and then saw the bruise on my jaw, he put my arms to the side and grabbed my jaw, turning my head to let him see. He scoffed and kissed my cheek, I slightly flinched and he immediately knew what was going on, he seemed a bit pissed off and he got up, going back to the groceries and picking those up, putting those away. I stood up and grabbed my bag, walking to Kokushibos room as he watched. He felt a bit happy but still pissed off because he knew Yoriichi did something to you. 

Kokushibos pov

I watched her go into my room and put her bag down on her side, then laying down and zoning out instead of closing her eyes. I felt a bit happy but my happiness quickly faded, I grabbed some roasted sweet potato out of a bag and went to the room, giving it to her. She looked at me and sat up, taking the sweet potato and walking off to the dining area and eating it. I walked out and to my brothers room, walking in and closing the door behind myself. I looked over to him and he was laying on his bed, looking at me, I got angry and walked over to him, sitting on the bed and grabbing his shoulders tightly. He scoffed and I saw a bit of a lip balm mark on his lips, then I squeezed his shoulders, raising one of my hands and smacking him across the face.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?! " I yelled at him and he smirked.

" She stopped behaving so I punished her. Simple. " He responded and one of my midde eyes twitched.

" And what. Is tHAT. ON YOUR LIPS? " I asked him and he chuckled.

" A kiss mark, I made out with her, you jealous? " He asked me a question back and my blood boiled, I grabbed his arm and twisted it, he made this groan of pain and I let go, punching his gut and leaving. As I walked into the living room kinda lobby area, I saw y/n getting out of her seat and I walked to her.

ABUSE WARNING

Then I kicked her onto the floor, she gasped in surprise and I grabbed her hair, raising her by her hair and I bowed a bit, to look her in her eyes. She was crying in pain, her voice was quiet but you heard her cries of agony, I scoffed and walked to my room, dragging her across the floor while taking her then I went into my room, slamming the door shut behind us both and then I took her to my bed. I grabbed her and slammed her onto the bed, she coughed as if the air in her lungs were gone. She was panting and I went ontop of her, hovering over her and holding her arms down by her wrists.

" WHY DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH GODDAMN YORIICHI? " I yelled and she cried more.

" I-I'M SORRY H-HE FORCED ME AND I-I COULDN'T ESCAPE- I-I TRIED- " She said in absolute fear, I scoffed and slapped her.

" You are mine, don't forget that. " I said to her and she nodded, I let go of her wrists and flicked her head.

END OF ABUSE!

She wiped her tears and sat up, accidentally going directly infront of my face and I lightly blushed, she looked away and I scoffed. I grabbed her chin and faced her towards me, making her fall back down on the bed as I made out with her.

TIME SKIPPP!

Your pov

It was nighttime and I slowly woke up, trying to remember everything that happened. I looked down after my eyes were fully open and they widened when I saw that I was laying ontop of Kokushibo. I blushed a bit and calmed down, carefully getting off and grabbing my bag, sneaking out of his room and closing the door silently, then putting on my bag and going to the balcony, silently opening the door and walking to the railing. I crawled up onto the railing and stood on it, looking down, I heard a voice from behind me and my eyes widened, I froze in fear.

" What are you doing, or well, better question, what do you think you're doing? " Yoriichi asked from the living room, I cried.

" I'm sorry... I cant do this anymore.. " I said and jumped off of the balcony as Yoriichi ran to the balcony to grab you, which you were already on the ground by the time he was looking down. I ran, anywhere, it didn't matter, just away from there. I bumped into somebody and took a few steps back.

" Y-Y/n... Where.... Have you been..? " It was Gyutaros voice and Akaza was right next to him. You looked at him once and cried, running to him and hugging him.

" I'm so sorry for not listening to you but im stubborn and everything I should've listened and- lifes been hell, my body hurts- I'm sorry please just take me already! " You blurted out and Akaza looked very concerned, Gyutaro did aswell and he patted your head as you cried and he comforted you. You heard fast footsteps approaching and you turned, scared. Yoriichi was there.

" Y/n your sick, you cant go running around or your fever may get worse!- " Yoriichi said, lying but not obvious. Gyutaro looked at you then Yoriichi with a death glare, Yoriichi looked back at him with a death glare.

Yoriichi pov

I was livid, but not showing it. I had to get her as fast as possible, but how without Gyutaro or Akaza calling the police or fighting me or something? I looked at y/n and surprisingly, Gyutaro and Akaza got knocked out, I looked to see who did it and it was Kokushibo. I smiled and he looked mad too, she began to run and tried to run past me, I grabbed her and walked back to the house. Once we all arrived back, I threw her into a wall.

Your pov

abuse warning.

I was on the ground after being thrown onto the wall, I cried in pain and fear and as they walked towards me, I backed away till I bumped into a different wall. Kokushibo slapped me across the face and kicked my leg hard. I screamed in pain then Yoriichi kicked my neck and stomach, then backhanding my forehead. I went numb and began to bleed as bruises appear on my body and then Kokushibo had put a collar with a leash attached on me, it was sort of a shock collar and then bolts were sent through my body, I screamed in agony once more and fell on the ground, the collar turned off and I passed out from the unbearable pain I experienced.