- 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣

Your pov

I slowly woke up, opening my eyes and yawned, thinking everything that happened yesterday was a dream but why were my legs shaking and tingly? I sat up and rubbed my eyes, taking off my blanket and placing my legs on the ground, standing up which I found it hard to balance and after I took a single step I fell down on my hands and knees, and suddenly pain kicked in and it felt unbearable. It felt like needles going up and down my legs and as if my legs had been shocked by maybe a tazer or something, I tried standing up only to fall again and I looked around the room, realizing this is not the room I was staying in but Kokushibos room. My eyes widened and I placed my hand over my mouth, tears starting to run down my face. I wiped my tears and felt depressed knowing that I'm back in this hellish place. I crawled to the wall and placed my hand on it for support and standing up, walking slowly to the doorknob and opening it, tripping when I opened it. I was panting because this hurt like hell and forcing myself to walk made it worse, I felt eyes staring at me and I looked up to see Kokushibo only a few feet away, smirking and my heart skipped a bit.

" Whats wrong? You cant walk? " He said with a smug expression and I felt mixed emotions like anger, confusion, sadness and fear all at once.

" W-What the hell did you do to me..? " I asked him and he laughed.

" Well, I made sure you cant walk for awhile, now you cant escape us. Hmm, do you get it now? " He responded and my eyes widened. I couldn't do anything but accept defeat and I sighed, looking down and closing my eyes.

" Atleast pick me up so I can travel somewhere else than here. " I replied back to him and he picked me up bridal-style and walked over to the couch, sitting and placing me on his lap. I sighed and placed my head on his chest.

Kokushibos pov

I blushed when she placed her head on my chest, did she forgive me that easily? No, I dont think she would especially with the punishments we have given her. Yoriichi might give her a punishment himself later as well, I noticed she closed her eyes and I slightly smiled, caressing her head and running my fingers through her hair and she nudged her head against my chest implying that she enjoyed it. I grabbed the remote with my other hand and turned on the TV, looking at her.

" Do you want to watch anything? " I said and she perked up.

" Yeah! Can I watch my favorite romance anime? " She asked and I blushed for a moment, she watches romance?? I sighed and nodded, handing her the remote as she put in the anime and put the remote down once it started playing, watching it and so did I. As I watched it I continued to caress her head and I brought my head down to her neck, giving her a quick hickey and she silently whined and I pulled away.

" You're mine, also, once you can walk better dont pull your shirt down in the mirror. " I told her and she nodded then after about 30 minutes of the anime, a 1 minute scene of hentai showed up and me and her both had this shocked look. Yoriichi came in when it happened and witnessed this.

" I forgot this had those kind of scenes from time to time.. " She said and I held back my laughter, snickering.

" Aniue your into this shit??? I mean I feel like it was a bit obvious but still- " Yoriichi asked me and I turned my head to the side, narrowing my eyes to him and giving this kinda sheepish and nervous look. A sweat drop ran down my face.

" No no no no no no- you've got it all wrong- I'm not but she is- she wanted to watch this I swear- " I responded back to him, shaking my head and he smirked, chuckling. He went to the couch and sat down next to us and he held y/n's hand. I got a bit jealous and scoffed.

Gyutaros pov

Shit shit shit- how could I let my guard down and lose her like that?! I felt guilty and ran around everywhere to find her, just to realize she was taken again by those yandere absolute maniacs. God knows what they did to her when they took her.. I ran back home and slammed the door open, going in and closing it then locking it, tears began to fill my eyes as I ran to Daki's room and slammed the door open, she turned to me just to see tears running down my face and her eyes widened, dropping her stuff and running over to me.

" W-We fucking lost her.. They took her.. " I said, wiping my tears and Daki started crying, having this defeated look. She looked down and I placed my hands on her cheeks, wiping her tears and she hugged me, starting to loudly whine and cry.

" NOO! MY BEST FRIEND- W-WHY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER?! TELL ME ONII-CHAN, WHY HER?! " She yelled and sniffled, I looked away in shame and sighed.

" I dont know... I wish it wasn't her.. If only I could swap places with her so she doesn't have to suffer like this.. " I responded back to her and she sniffled, wiping her tears.

" Didn't you have a crush on her...? I-It must hurt to find out your crush has been kidnapped by.. two of her best friends and you have to do everything to save her... It's exhausting and heart-breaking to do all of this, right..? " She asked me and my eyes slightly widened, my eyes filling with tears slowly.

" C-Correct... It.. hurts. Its hard. " I responded back to her and she let go of me and I let go too.

" Lets go tell the others, alright? " I told her, wiping my tears and leaving, she put on a casual outfit and followed behind.