- 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩.

Your pov

After I was sick, the next day I was back at school. Right now school has ended and everyone except for a few people have left, I picked up my bag and started walking to my locker. I looked around, a few people were leaving and I sighed, opening my locker and seeing a note, I tilted my head, grabbing the note and reading it. I blinked and looked around, putting the note away in my bag and taking off my shoes, replacing it with my ones to wear back home and I put those shoes away, closing my locker and starting to walk down the hallway. I got a bit concerned.

" I wonder why this person wants to see me, better yet who they are. " I mumbled and turned the corner, walking towards the janitors closet and I heard footsteps approaching fast. Before I could turn and react, I was blindfolded and a syringe was impaled in my neck, I screamed in pain.

" K-KOKUSHIBO- Y-YORIICHI! G-GYU- " I was cut off by my mouth being covered by a big hand. I became very sleepy and I felt my eyelids getting heavier as they shut, my voice getting weaker as I went fully silent and my body also getting weaker, as I became like a ragdoll. I had passed out and tried to wake up, but failed.

Kokushibo pov

Finally.. Shes mine and nobody can take her from me. I thought. I took out the syringe, putting hydrogen peroxide on both the blade of the syringe and her neck, then I put the syringe away, putting a bandaid on her neck and I took my hand off her mouth, I stuffed her into a box used for musical instruments and closed it, locking it. I put it on my back and grinned, beginning to walk down the hallways, out of the school.

" Lets go, my love. " I said, walking out of the school onto the streets, walking home. As I walked home I looked around, then I put a music hairclip in my hair to make it look like im a musician or atleast doing music class and I walked to a store nearby, ordering some stuff for me, her and my brother. I continued walking and then I reached home, walking up the stairs, I pulled keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, walking inside and closing the door behind myself, locking it.

" I'm home, brother! " I yelled out and hid the syringe in a secret drawer.

" Come here, I gotta ask you something. " Yoriichi said and I scoffed, I took off the box and stuffed it into a closet, walking to my brother as I watched him, sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone, he sighed and turned it off, placing it next to himself.

Yoriichi pov

I have a bad feeling.. Is he insane? Did he actually take Y/n like he told me? Well, better for us because she'll be ours from now on and noone else can take her. I thought and stared at him as he stared back, he looked a bit irritated and a sweat drop ran down my face, I sighed.

" I'll be straightforward and get to the point, you stole her, didn't you? I heard whatever you put in the closet and I'll assume thats her, I also remember you saying something about this, so do you have anything to say? " I said to him and he looked a bit shocked, he smirked and started to chuckle.

" I'll be honest. Yes, I did. " He responded and I had this shocked look, I scoffed and he walked away.

" Atleast tie her up and take her out of whatever shes in so she can breathe, dummy. " I yelled out to him and he groaned, annoyed.

" Yeah yeah, like I wasn't gonna do that. " He replied and I scoffed, going back on my phone.