- 𝙖𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Your pov

I was in the room I was currently staying in at Gyutaro's house, I got annoyed from all the notifications I was being sent on my phone and I picked it up, putting in my password as my eyes widened at how many notifications I had gotten within about half a day or a little more. I stared at the 36 notifications and sighed, going to the group chat scrolling to the beginning of where they started spamming my phone and read all the messages. They were saying "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??" and "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE ONCE WE'VE FOUND YOU." stuff like that. I put my phone away and walked to the kitchen, seeing Gyutaro making something and I walked to him, hugging his arm as I rested my head on his lower shoulder which made him turn to me as he began to slightly blush.

" Good morning, y/n. We're gonna go out after breakfast so get dressed princess. " He said and I blushed, lightly hitting him and he laughed.

" F-Fine- just dont call me that!- " You said and he smirked, then laughing and nodding. You let go of him and crossed your arms.

" Hmph. " You said and walked away, he laughed as you did and then scoffed. Getting dressed, you put on a short green dress with knitted pattern and a white coat over it.

 Getting dressed, you put on a short green dress with knitted pattern and a white coat over it

Gyutaros pov

I finished making breakfast and daki came out whining, her hair was a mess and she was crying hysterically. I sighed and put the breakfast on 3 different plates, putting it on the counter and yawning. She tugged at my sleeve and I turned over to her, scoffing and patting her head. She sniffled and I wiped her tears, sighing and staring at her, she looked up at me and I gave her a concerned stare. She stomped her foot on the floor.

" MY HAIR IS RUINNNEEEEDDDD! " She whined and I bursted out and laughter.

" Then go fix it, that simple. " I said, walking to a seat pulling it out and she stomped away to her room, I chuckled and y/n came out, putting on her necklace and she looked down slightly, her eyes narrowed to the side when I looked at her. She was blushing and lightly pulling down on the bottom of her dress.

" I-It's a bit s-short... I-Is that alright..? " She said, feeling embarrassed which I noticed, I mean, its obvious when you have a sister who displays all her emotions every single day. I look one good look at her, from her boots to her face. I had a nosebleed and turned away, blushing and putting a thumbs up for her.

" Y-Yeah! I-It's fine.. Just sit and eat alright?- " I said, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a napkin, wiping the blood and she sat down in a seat, eating. I walked back over to her and sat down in the seat I pulled out, then eating as well. 

" Holy shit your good at cooking! " She turned to me with little sparkles around her and I laughed.

" No shit sherlock, I have to cook for my bratty sister each day. " I responded to her and she pouted, going back to eating and I stared at her for a moment, smiling and looking away. I went back to eating my food and placed my non-occupied hand on her thigh. She flinched slightly and my eyes widened, I put my fork down and she looked at me.

" I-I'm sorry.. " I hugged her and she hugged me back, this melancholy atmosphere beginning to take place within the room. I let go and saw her looking away, holding the elbow of her other arm and I sighed, smiling to her and placing my hand back on her thigh which this time she did not flinch and she let go of her arm, smiling to me. We both finished eating after a little bit and I took my hand off, getting out of the seat and so did she, pushing our seats in, putting our plates in the sink and I went to Daki's door opening it as she was doing her hair and I sighed, she looked to me.

" Go eat your breakfast before it gets cold, me and m'lady are going out somewhere. " I said and closed her door, grabbing y/n's hand and leaving, she was kinda blushing from the names I was giving her.

[ NEW POV UNLOCKED! ]

Dakis pov

I groaned, putting my brush down then putting my hair up into a quick bun and exiting my room, I looked around, wondering how they left so fast, I pouted because I wanted to go too but now I cant. I sat down at the seat with a plate on it and ate, it luckily warm and not cold, I looked around and then looked down at my food, thinking as my face kinda darkened and I looked sorta depressed. I thought about y/n and how she didn't deserve to get kidnapped, especially by her childhood best friends, she deserved nothing, not even the abuse. I could tell the day at the festival she was basically begging to be taken away and I felt bad about everything she had to go through, the yelling and abuse and all the pain she had to endure. I sighed and finished my food, putting the plate in the sink and I got a shiver down my spine randomly, my eyes slightly widened.

" I have an extremely bad feeling... " I turned my head over to the door and hesitantly walked to it, instead I went to the window and looked out it just incase.

" I hope y/n will be okay.. God bless her soul.. I dont.. Want her to leave me again because of those stupid boys... " I said, then walking to my room to finish doing my daily routine.

Your pov

I was out with Gyutaro, walking by his side and looking around every couple of seconds, seeming scared and I pulled my dress down a bit. He noticed and stopped walked, lightly grabbing my wrist and pulling me to him as he placed his hand on my back. I blushed and looked away and he chuckled and stopped after a bit, taking his hand off of my back and placing it by his side and he tilted his head as I turned to him when he did so. He sighed and tucked some of my hair behind my ear and I looked into his comforting gaze.

" Whats wrong.. Theres obviously a problem, so tell me.. " He asked me and I looked away.

" I'm scared, Gyutaro. What if they find me..? " I responded to him and he softly laughed, placing his hand on my shoulder but I kept looking down at the concrete.

" They wont, or atleast I dont think they will... But I'm pretty sure you'll be safe with me for now. " He told me and I looked up at him, smiling, and he smiled back.

" Alright.. Imma go somewhere real quick- alright? " You told him and he nodded, you then walked off and looked around, walking to a nearby bathroom and you got pulled into an alleyway, a hand being put over your mouth and your eyes widened, the other arm was wrapped around your hips which made you bend over a bit then there was a sharp pain in your neck, then your vision went fully black. You heard Gyutaros voice yelling your name before you passed out, then it was gone.