- 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧

Your pov

I slowly opened my eyes and my body started aching terribly, it was very painful so my eyes shot open. I felt my neck and felt the collar, I remembered what happened and slightly and silently cried, I then wiped my tears and took a breath. I was sitting up and I just then realized I was on Yoriichis bed, I also noticed it was the afternoon, I sighed then yawned and got off the bed, my eyes looking dull from the pain and my body going numb after aching. I walked out of the room and looked around. I saw Kokushibo and Yoriichi talking then they noticed me, Kokushibo scoffed and so did Yoriichi but then he gave a smile, I didn't smile back and walked past them, going to the balcony and opening the door and walking in, closing the door behind me. Yoriichi flinched for a moment, watching me. I walked to the railing and took a few deep breaths, looking up at the sky then down at the ground.

" AGH- " I was greeted by this horrible headache and I fell to my knees because of a stomach cramp. I coughed out some blood and Yoriichi rushed into the balcony, trying to help me up and I shoved him away, standing up myself.

" Why the hell- " I cut him off as I turned my head to look at him.

" I cant bring myself to.. Smile or accept your help like I used to. Especially not after what you did to me. " I said and his eyes slightly widened, he sighed and walked to me, hugging me and whispering in my ear.

" I apologize.. I couldn't help myself, I love you too much for you to just run away. " He whispered and I sighed, smiling and hugging him back for some reason, I felt a bit guilty and mad that I did, but I was happier and the spark came back to my eyes. He let go and took me back inside carefully so I didn't fall or anything. He took me to his room and placed me back in the spot I was in, then he left to let me rest, so I did.

Yoriichis pov

I walked out the room, gently closing the door and walking to Kokushibo, sighing. He looked at me a bit confused and I looked back at him, smiling and he stared at me, scoffing. I began to make breakfast for myself and my brother, then I pulled out a sharp knife, putting it to the side and Kokushibo stared at it, looking at me then back at the knife, then smirking knowing what hes gonna do with that knife. He got up and walked over to me, sliding the knife into his pocket and walking off back to his seat.

" Why did you take that, brother? " I asked as I continued making pancakes. Kokushibo grinned and chuckled, he sighed and gave me a serious look from behind.

" Remember that advice you gave me a few days ago? I'm taking it tonight. " He responded to me and I paused for a moment, lifting my head up. I smirked and turned to him.

" Good. I was waiting for you to say that, I knew it was something you would do anyways. " I told him and he raised an eyebrow, scoffing and looking away. I chuckled and continued making breakfast. 

TIME SKIP

Kokushibos pov

It was night now and I was laying down scrolling through tiktok on my phone. Y/n was laying ontop of me with her head on my chest as I was holding her with my other hand. I sighed and turned off my phone, putting it away and gently taking her off of me, placing her on the bed and putting the blanket over her as I sat up, then stood up. I took the knife and walked out of my room into the living room and looked around, then walking to the balcony, opening up the door and jumping off the balcony, walking into an alleyway. I saw Gyutaro walking and he had someone walking behind him, I got pissed off and I ran towards him. He noticed me and stopped as his eyes widened, Zenitsu came from behind Gyutaro and was on the side of him, I tried to slash Gyutaro but he dodged it and instead I accidentally impaled the knife into Zenitsu's throat as his eyes widened and so did mine. I had a wide grin and Gyutaro stared in horror.

" You... MURDERER! WHAT DID I EVER DO, WHAT DID ZENITSU EVER DO TO YOU?!  " Gyutaro yelled and I slit Zenitsu's throat, ripping the knife out and he fell to the ground. I looked at Gyutaro and gave him a glare.

" You both.. Decided to talk, laugh and even hang out with her. She. is. mine. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THAT?! " I yelled back at him and he looked pissed off. He glared at me.

" WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE BEING KIDNAPPED, ABUSED. WHAT ABOUT HER SPARKED YOUR INTEREST SO MUCH THAT YOUR TINY BRAIN DECIDED TO KIDNAP HER?! I BET SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANNA BE THERE, THATS WHY THE OTHER DAY SHE WAS HUGGING ME, CRYING, BEGGING FOR ME TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM YOU BOTH BUT NOOO SHE JUST HAD TO GET SNATCHED BY YOU IDIOTS! " He yelled and my eyes widened. I stood there in shock for a moment and I began to think, why did she spark my interest? I remembered why after thinking for a moment and I got mad, gripping the knife harder and growling and running at him, stabbing him and his eyes widened.

" SHUT THE HELL UP! SHE DOES WANNA BE WITH US YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT- I CANT EVEN TELL YOU WHY SHE SPARKS MY INTEREST! " I had yelled back at him and he looked surprised, he coughed out blood and I pulled the knife out, about to stab his neck but he ran and I only managed to cut his cheek. I scoffed.

Gyutaros pov

I barely escaped. A tear drop ran down my face, I missed y/n and Zenitsu had just died right before my eyes, I held the wound in my stomach as I ran and I ran to someones house, anyones who is close enough. I remembered the closest house to where I am right now was Akazas, I felt a bit lucky then I coughed out blood, I got to his house and slammed the door with my fist desperately and I heard a groan coming from inside and the door opened.

" WHAT THE HE- Gyutaro..?- " Akaza stared at me and grabbed me, taking me inside and then closing and locking the door. I was panting and since Rengoku was there, he stared at me and looked worried, getting up and walking over to me. Rengoku and Akaza were staring at me in concern.

" What happened Gyu. " Akaza asked me as he began bandaging me, I took a breath and another tear drop ran down my face, Rengoku and Akaza looked surprised.

" Zenitsu was killed right infront of my eyes... Then I was attacked... Kokushibo did it, he killed him, he tried to kill me too and I barely escaped.. He has taken almost everyone from me. He even has kidnapped y/n with Yoriichi.. I dont know what to do now, I want her back, I cant revive Zenitsu and I dont know how I'd explain that to his friends. " I blurted out and they looked shocked, Akaza looked pissed off and Rengoku looked down, sulking.

" Zenitsu.. He didn't deserve dying... " Rengoku said and Akaza looked at him, patting his back then looked back at me.

" Kokushibo and Yoriichi will both pay for what they've done. Its unacceptable to do what they have done, killing their own classmate, trying to kill the other and kidnapping their best friend? Disgusting. " Akaza said and I sighed, looking down. He finished bandaging me.

" Anyways, me and Kyojuro were playing a video game, wanna play? " He asked and I looked up and smiled.

" Sure. " I responded.