- 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩

Your pov

I was slowly waking up to the rays of sunlight peeking through the closed curtains and I felt arms around my waist. I blushed and was fully convinced this was not just a silly dream and I cried silently, in fear of what might happen to me. I felt Kokushibo move a bit closer to me while he was asleep. I sighed and closed my eyes, not wanting to wake him up and possibly make him mad so before I went to sleep, thoughts rushed through my head and I fell asleep, tired and a bit worried, I felt a bit hungry because I did not eat yesterday, so I also went back to sleep hungry as well.

Yoriichi pov

I woke up and yawned, rubbing my eyes and sitting up, tying my hair into my signature ponytail and standing up, walking to the bathroom and putting water on my face, drying my face off with a towel and walking out into the living room. I looked around and I did not see Y/n, I was pissed off and immediately knew where she was, I walked to Kokushibos roon, cursing at him in my head as my footsteps gave a hint that I was angry and I slammed the door open, Kokushibo opened his eyes and turned to face me, he still seemed sleepy.

" KOKUSHIBO. DID YOU SLEEP WITH Y/N?! " I yelled and I saw Y/n turn a bit, her sleep obviously being disturbed by the yelling.

" w-what...? " He said, seeming clueless then he sat up and realized whats going on.

" I SAID DID YOU FUCKING SLEEP WITH Y/N?! " I yelled at him again and he got pissed off, he then smirked and stood.

" YES THE FUCK I DID, SO WHAT? " He yelled back.

" YOU PIECE OF SHIT THAT GIRL IS MINE, I'VE ALREADY GIVEN YOU THE DAMN OFFER OF SHARING HER BUT YOUR SLOW ASS HASN'T DECIDED! " I yelled back at him and he closed his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows, walking to me and slapping me across the face and opening his eyes, glaring at me with intense hatred in his glare. I turned my head to him and scoffed.

" I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS IF SHES YOURS BECAUSE SHES REALLY NOT YOU DUMBASS- I'M NOT SLOW FOR NOT RESPONDING I JUST DONT WANNA SHARE HER WITH YOU BECAUSE I BET YOU A DOLLAR SHE WOULD PICK ME OVER YOU! I COULD SHARE HER BUT GUESS WHAT? WE'D BOTH END UP GETTING JEALOUS AND KILLING EACHOTHER SO JUST ACCEPT THE FACT SHES MINE! " He shouted, passionate hatred in his voice and my eyes slightly widened. Y/n groaned and cried a bit from the arguing, she covered her ears and I sighed.

" Shut the hell up, you're being annoying and shes waking up. Heres a deal, how about we both share her and spend an equal amount of time with her each day, and she can both be ours. " I offered and he stared at me with shock.

Kokushibo pov

Did he just.. Offer that? Some nerves he has for that, and for saying I'm annoying? So pathetic, I have an urge to kill him but I'm gonna hold it back and think about this for a minute. I thought, then thinking about the offer for a second. There was a good silence for a moment then I scoffed, staring at him with hatred in my eyes.

" DId you just tell me to shut up? You lowlife. And oh? I'm annoying? Take a look in the mirror because you cant just leave me the hell alone! " I said, raising my voice and he smacked me. I punched his arm.

" Shut up and think about the goddamn deal I just gave you, idiot. " He said and I scoffed, having this angry expression.

" I ALREADY DID DUMBASS! Whatever, fine, I'll accept it. " I said, giving in and sighing at my stupidity, I wanted to do this but not do it at the same time. Y/n slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. Me and my brother acted like everything was fine to not scare her much and she sat up, looking at us and she blushed a bit, we smiled to her and I looked at my brother.

" Why.. were you both arguing..? " She said and I sighed.

" Nothing important, Yoriichi can you take her to her apartment so she can get her clothes? " I asked him and he smiled.

" Of course I will. " He said, Y/n got up and fixed her hair and put her shoes on, walking to Yoriichi and holding his hand as he walked outside the house with Y/n and I scoffed, minutes later I left the house to go get stuff and kill my rival.

Your pov

I'm tired and its only the first day, I was still scared of what they might do to me but as long as I dont anger them they wont hurt me, right? As I reached my apartment, I walked up the stairs and opened my door, walking in and so did Yoriichi and he closed the door behind him, I walked to my room and started packing some of my stuff which were clothes, my phone, a book, a towel, hair products etc. Once I finished packing my stuff I grabbed Yoriichis hand but he didn't walk and he just stared at me, then lifting my chin up and kissing me, my eyes widened in shock, then I closed my eyes in guilt, for some reason liking this. Was it because I had a crush on him and Kokushibo? I pulled away, looking away and he sighed.

" No fun.. " He said and stared, I blushed a bit.

" I-I'm sorry.. I just dont want Kokushibo to be mad... If he found out- " I responded and he smirked.

" You never denied that you liked it though. " He gave a smug smirk and I went red, he chuckled and walked outside, I closed and locked the door and he started walking me back to his and kokushibos apartment. Lets just say he made out with you for- well- only a minute straight so he didn't get caught by his brother when you both got there.