- 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗𝙨

Your pov

I walked off after getting sakura mochi with Yoriichi and Kokushibo, they followed me to the cooking club and I smiled, pulling out a knife and Kokushibo smiled. Yoriichi panicked and walked over to me, obviously not trusting me with a knife and helping me slice the things I was making carefully so I did not cut myself. Kokushibo scoffed and walked off to check out the other clubs, but he came back in like around 5 minutes. He walked over to the cooking club president and joined the club (I think we all know why.. k n i f e). He turned to me and Yoriichi and I plopped two things into the oven, then closing it and standing up straight, smiling. He smiled back and walked over to Kokushibo, I walked to Kokushibo and hugged him since he looked a bit left out. He looked surprised and then calmed down, smiling and hugging me back.

" You both would look cute together! Eek! Kawaii!! Or it could be a love triangle- So cuteee!~ " I heard a familiar voice and turned, seeing Mitsuri. I blushed and let go of Kokushibo, as he and Yoriichi blushed aswell, turned to Mitsuri and shook my head and waved my hand in denial way.

" No no no no no- y-you got the wrong idea Mitsuri- We're just really close childhood friends!- Thats all!- " I reassured Mitsuri and she giggled, Kokushibo and Yoriichi however internally felt a bit hurt from that since they both have a huge crush on me, which I do not know.

" Alrighty! Talk to ya later y/n chan!~ " Mitsuri said and I waved in embarrassment, she left and I covered my face, going completely red. Kokushibo walked over to me and removed my hand from my face just to see that I was red.

" Jeez, you're very red. " He pointed out and I looked away crossing my arms, I calmed down and he walked back to Yoriichi. The thing in the oven finished and I took it out without burning myself, putting it into two bento boxes and wrapping it up with polka dot cloth, I gave the bento boxes to the brothers and smiled.

Kokushibo pov

She gave me the bento box she made herself, I held it and stared at it, a light blush appeared on my cheeks and I smiled. I watched her make it, it had steak slices and rice, along with some sushi after she took it out the oven, but thats all I saw. I looked at her and she had this sweet, caring smile. I smiled back.

" I'll have it once I get home. " I said to her and she nodded, I eat humans but I also eat human food, yet I still prefer humans a bit more. I was so stunned by how amazing and talented she was, my heart fluttered a bit and I put the bento away in a bag. I know what to do now in order for her to be mine..

Yoriichi pov

I gasped when she gave me the bento and smiled, I appreciated it truly. I looked at her and gave a big sweet smile. She smiled back and I felt butterflies in my stomach, shes so pretty and such a pretty woman gave me her cooking in a bento box. I was happy and I put it in a bag to have later, putting some chopsticks in the bag and this positive energy radiated from her, it made me blush, I looked at my brother and he seemed to notice it too. He smiled and I looked back at her.

" Thank you y/n! I will also have have it once I get home. " I said and smiled to her, she giggled then gasped.

" Ooo! Guys, we should check out the gardening club! Or the drama club! " She said and I gasped, smiling at her idea.

" Good idea! Lets check out gardening first! " I responded and she raised her arms in euphoria.

" Yay!! " She said and ran out the door, having her hands on her hips waiting for us, I laughed at her excitement.

" Someones excited to go to the gardening club. "  Kokushibo mentioned while walking out and grabbing her hand, she giggled and then nodded.

" Yep! Especially with you guys, its ten times more fun! " She said and I laughed, going next to her and holding her other hand. We walked to the gardening club from there and once we got there, we checked out the flowers and she pointed out all the beautiful sights. Spending this time with her is a miracle, I wish we could freeze this moment and stay in it forever with her.