Chapter sixty-nine

Clarke's Pov :

The twins turned five four months ago and Diana was eight years old and became a caring and protective older sister, she had started taking dance classes and had a particular interest in music specifically in guitar, Octavia was particularly happy to teach her god daughter something other than pulling pranks on her fellows classmates and teachers, which earned a few call from the principal of her school. But she had excellent grades so nobody could really say anything about her behavior. She also was obsessed with Billie Eillish and NF, Raven even broke down in tears when she saw that her niece had taken her tastes in music. She was always with James and when she was in LA too she always hung out with Rose, Scarlet's daughter.

The twins are a whole different story, the two of them are the exact opposite, Emma a real monster, while Ethan was gentle and calm. Our son loved to draw, read and write, even if he was five Madi loved to teach him everything she knows, so our little guy became a genius at five, he loved to spend time with me in my second gallery that I had opened a year ago,  the first one was a huge success and I had to travel to New York a few times a year to see if everything was alright but the new one in LA was a bigger success than any of us suspected. Ethan loves it there, he even has his own little space in my office where he has some supplies and some of his drawing are exposed in the gallery. Of course our children are supposed to be known by a lot of people but Lexa and I had made sure to not reveal their faces to the world until they had a chance to give their opinions on outing them in this world of fame. Ethan also loved to participate in cooking or baking with me whenever he had a chance to, making him a mommy boy.

Lexa was wanted by a lot of national basketball clubs and was offered a place in the Sparks and accepted because she wanted to stay close for now since the kids were still young. Apart from that she was now going to the therapist every two months if she was in need of going otherwise she was a lot better than a few years back. Her outbursts were rare and she was in a better place of mind. Our marriage could not be better, we found out on the twins last birthday that Lexa was pregnant again, which was actually planned, we had decided to do the last pregnancy now to keep the age gap between our children reasonable. So she was four months pregnant and her belly was showing which made my monster of a daughter to be curious and excited every single minutes of the day. Emma was certainly the most rebel on of all of us, she was interested in everything and didn't care about showing her opinion to everyone, she was more interest in sports than her brother and loved combats sports, I was happy to bring her with me to the gym with me when she asked. She had started taking karate and MMA classes, much to Lexa's dismay. But she definitely was a mamma girl, she loved to play with Lexa and always clung to her whenever she was scared or tired, while Ethan was glued to me.

During the past few years Anya didn't show up, but we had a lot of news from her, Bellamy and eventually we also received treats from Costia making her involvement with Anya a reality that we didn't want to admit in the first place. For example on the first birthday of the twins, Anya had sent us a letter.

**** Letter****

Dear Alexandria,

I recently learned that you had two new children, frankly I still had hope that you had bumped this freak, but instead you just made more children with her. That's why you should have died instead of your sister, a least she liked real guys. Anyway even after sending the cops after me, I'm still here as you can see, and I don't plan on stopping at treats, I'm just finding the perfect plan for my sweet revenge. I will be coming for your family, and not just the five of you, but your new friends, what's their name again ? Ah yes... Jasmine and Noah, apparently you've found quite a liking in these two. That just added them to my list. But don't worry you won't see me coming, even with the protection of army. Anyways see you soon.

May we meet again.

Your beloved mother,
Anya

*********

Yeah that letter was harsh, but it's Anya so, we weren't really chocked. Lexa was angry at her mother for writing about her sister and these things she said about me, but after talking a lot we had made sure to hire more security for our entire family. Diana had Noah as her personal bodyguard since the two of them were really close. But all these events were four years ago and we hadn't received anything in a year, so we decided to take a little vacation with everyone. Meaning Murphy and his now wife Emory and their child Zach, Octavia with Raven and James, Madi, Mom, Kane, Aden, Gustus, Lincoln and his wife Marie, Jasmine who was also two months pregnant, Noah, and of course us. Jasmine was still working but was going to take a break in a month or so, as for the father he had left her when she had told him that she was pregnant so it's a touchy subject for her.

We had opted for a vacation in Alaska, I had bought a huge house for Lexa's birthday two years ago. And we had yet to go there so here we were, in Kane's private jet trying to keep the children occupied. Since we had a long fly some of us were asleep, well the ladies were asleep and I had to take care of four children with Kane and Murphy since everyone else was asleep or trying to fall asleep. After four hours the pilot told us that we were going to land so I decided to wake everybody up.

Clarke : Hey Emma, why don't you go wake aunty Madi and uncle Aden while Ethan goes to aunty Raven and Octavia ?

Emma : Mommy can I do anties O and Rae, please ?

Clarke : First you need to ask your brother if he's okay with that.

Emma : Alright, Ethan, can you get the two little while I wake up the loud ones ?

Ethan : Alright but you need to give me your TV time for two days.

Emma : One day or nothing Ethan.

Ethan : Alright we have a deal sissy.

Clarke : Are you making deal by exchanging your TV time with each other ?

Emma : Of course mommy, mama said that's she always did that with aunty Luna.

Clarke : Alright, I will have a talk with your mother when it comes to the things she did when she was younger. Now go and wake up everyone, and bring James with you. He always knows how to wake up his mamas without them yelling at everyone.

I left my children and went toward my wife who was currently cuddling in a very sweet position with my mom and Diana in her arms. I quietly took a picture of the three of them before gently waking them up, my mom and Diana had no problems with waking up, but Lexa was tired as fuck. Her pregnancy was probably the worse one of the three, she was always in pain and tired. So I let her sleep and decided to carry her to the car while mom and Noah took care of the twins.

We had multiple cars so they all followed mine to the mansion and we arrived quickly and settled down in the mansion hidden by the forest and the lake surrounding it. We all went to sleep since the day had been long.