Chapter 50: The Calm Before the Storm

After the Performance Kira and Shoko decided on walking around the festival with Kotoko and Eri to view the other events from other classes when they were walking past some of the food stalls.

Shoko: *Looks at Kotoko and Eri* "Are you two hungry for anything"

Kotoko: *Sees a stall selling peeled chestnuts* "I wanna get those Momma"

Shoka: "Ok then let's go get it Koko."

Kotoko: "Koko?"

Shoka: "That's my nickname for you Kotoko, why do you not it."

Kotoko: *Smiles* "No I love it Momma"

Shoka: *Smiles* "I'm glad" *Takes Kotoko to get the peeled chestnuts.*

Kira: *Looks at Eri* "Do you want anything Eri"

Eri: *Sees a stall for Candy apples and points at it* "What are those mommy."

Kira: *Looks at the Stall* "Oh that is a candy apple Eri, think of it as a apple but sweeter"

Eri: *Star-eyed and jumping up and down excited* "Can I try it mommy"

Kira: *Chuckles* "Ok let's go my little angel" *Takes Eri to get the Candy Apple*

(1 Week after the School Festival)

Kira, Shoka, Hitoshi, Kotoko, and Eri were heading to a house that no one besides Kira knew where it was.

Hitoshi: "Sis~ do you even know where we are going."

Kira: "Yes I do it's just that they have to move constantly due to their line of work."

Shoka: "So basically they are your informants but they are villain's."

Kira: "Right on the mark Sho but they primarily try to stop fake heroes and other villain's." *Reach's a very plain looking house* "We have arrived"

As the group entered they saw a white haired man having tea with a red haired girl.

Kira: "I would like to introduce everyone to Danjuro Tobita and his wife Manami Aiba."

Danjuro: "It's pleasure to meet all of you"

Manami: *Casually walks up to Kotoko and picks her up and hugs her* "This girl is mine now."

Kira: *Smiling with a metal card in her hand* "Not without losing something Manami."

Manami: *Terrified and lets go of Kotoko* "I w-was only joking Kira so please put the card away"

Kira: *Unsummons the metal card* "Alright as long as you know."

Danjuro and Shoka: " Manami/Kira can you both please calm down."

Kira and Manami: "Fine dear/Sho."

Hitoshi: "Well this has been one eventful first impression."

Danjuro: "Ok, now Kira can you and your wife and brother meet me in the other room while Manami entertains the kids."

Kira: "Alright then but can you use you quirk on this room so the kids could have fun bouncing around."

Danjuro: "I don't see a problem with that" *Places his hand on the ground and uses quirk before walking into the other room with the trio that he said following afterwards.*

Kira: "Alright now did you find anything about L.O.V's actions in your investigations."

Danjuro: " Well first the 4 most prominent members (Shigi, Toga, Spinner, and Twice) were able to take control of the Meta Liberation Army and it's members as well as so how manipulating groups of people with something that leads their eyes to become spirals."

Hitoshi: "Tch, probably Toga trying to spread despair."

Shoka: *Confused* "What do you mean Hitoshi."

Hitoshi: "Well I forgot to say this to you guys because of all the craziness that happened after I was kidnapped but Toga is reincarnation of the mastermind of my game, Tsumugi Shirogane."

Kira: *sighs* "Looks like she will be one of the prime targets since she will be able to collapse society if she can get despair to spread across the world."

Danjuro: *Already knows what they are talking about cause Kira told him* " You are right especially with her quirk growing more powerful with it allowing her to use the quirks of those she transforms in and now Twice is able to create more then just two clones with his quirk now."

Shoka: "It seems like he has gotten over his trauma which bad since he can make multiple of himself which can make multiple of his teammates with the same powers but lower durability's."

Kira: "I'll inform Nezu about this so that we can make a plan to beat them with new information in mind, is there anything else that you found."

Danjuro: " Well while I could not get much information, I did find out that shigaraki is somehow gaining an upgrade of some sort."

Hitoshi: "It looks like we have one he!! of a battle ahead of us."