Chapter 23: Trial by Fire

(Timeskip to the day of Midterms)

Iida: " Alright I hope that all of you properly studied for our midterms today."

Mina: " Yeah thanks for the tutor sessions, Yao-Momo they really helped."

(Denki didn't join the tutor session because he knew how to study on his own and also studied with the Midoriya siblings.)

Momo: "Oh it was nothing."

Aizawa: *Gets out of his sleeping bag* " Alright shut up all of you, now today you will be taking your midterms starting with the written portion."

(After the written portion and the Class changes into there Hero costumes)

Denki: " Um guys why are all the teachers and endevour here I thought I heard that the practical exam was against robots."

Kira: " It seems like this exam just got a bit more interesting."

Nezu: "It has Mrs. Midoriya because instead of fighting robots you all will be fighting against your teachers."

Class 1-a - Kira and shoka: "WHAT!!"

Nezu: "Please calm down your teachers will have special weights which will increase their personal weight by 50% and you either have to escape your arena or cuff them on any part of their body."

Aizawa: " Alright we will have 2 students fight against every teacher except for Kira."

Kira: " Why not me principal Nezu?"

Nezu: "Well Endevour here wanted the honors of fighting you Mrs. Midoriya.

The matches go the same as normal except that Denki and Sero switch places, Hitoshi takes Mineta's place, and Izumi takes Deku's place in cannon.

Aizawa: "Alright the next match will be Hitoshi Midoriya and Denki Kaminari vs Midnight."

(When Denki and Hitoshi got to the arena)

Denki: " If I'm correct Midnight sensei's quirk allows her to put people to sleep if they breathe in the gas that comes from her exposed skin and on top of that she's um" *Shivers* " similar to Miu"

Hitoshi: "Pfft hahahaha oh if that were to happen this school would become a whole lot more interesting but anyways I think I have a plan." *Starts explaining the plan to Denki.*

Nezu over the intercom: "Alright let the practical exams begin."

Midnight started off the exam by releasing her sleeping gas.

Midnight: "Now now Kiddo's come on out wherever you are."

Hitoshi: *Behind a rock to midnights right* "Denki use your quirk from the boulder on her left."

Midnight: "Oh really now." *Uses her whip to attack where she thinks Denki is*

When the dust settled was there was no one.

Midnight: *Turns to where Hitoshi was* "I guess I'll go for you " *Attacks Hitoshi*

But again when the dust settled Hitoshi was nowhere to be found.

Midnight: "Wait what I know I heard him there."

Hitoshi:*Behind Midnight* "And that's checkmate."

In that instant electricity came from four directions and hit Midnight which stunned her and allowed Hitoshi to cuff midnight.

(When the trio reached back to the observation deck)

Mina: " How in the world did you guys capture midnight sensei like that."

Hitoshi: "Well I simply used this" *Shows a speaker ball* "Which allowed me to record and play my voice to distract midnight sensei."

(What it looks like)

Denki: " I then placed these" *Shows the red disks he used in the licensing exam* "To redirect my electricity to each other and then to midnight sensei"

Nezu: " Anyways now we are onto the main event with Ms. Midoriya vs Endevour."

Kira: "Well time for an interesting match."

Endevwh@re: "Shut up and lets go you brat."

(When the two of them got the fake city)

Nezu: "Let the final Exam begin."

Endevwh@re: "Flashfire fist"

Kira: *Creates a wall of metal cards* "Geeze do you think of anything besides just raw power."

Endevwh@re: "SHUT UP" *Sends another flashfire fist*

Kira: *Throws a trickster card above endewh@re and teleports to it* "You truly are a foolish man" *Axe kicks endevwh@re into the ground*

(In the observation deck)

Hitoshi: "YEAH KEEP GOING SIS BEAT HIS @SS."

Shoka: "YEAH DESTROY HIM BABE"

Mina:" U-um are you really saying that about your dad."

Shoka: *Coldly stares at Mina* "I will never see that man as my father"

(Back to the two in the fake city)

Kira: "I guess I should end this because its starting to get boring."

Endevwh@re: "I'LL END YOU PROMENINSE BURN"

(In the Observation Deck)

Class 1-A - Iida, Denki, Hitoshi, and Shoka: "NO!!"

Hitoshi: *smirks* "Looks like its over."

(Back to the fake city)

Endevwh@re: "Finally got rid of that brat"

Kira: "Oh really now"

Kira then emerged from the smoke unscathed by the attack.

Kira: "Now lets end this you flaming piece of garbage" *Places hands on the ground* "Hand 3: Blackjack Form: Knockout"

Endevour was put into a black box and a second later the box disappeared revealing a severely beat up Endevour who was unconscious.