Chapter 28: The Attack and Kira's Rage and Sorrow.

Narrator's Pov:

Aizawa was in a rush through the forest, looking for the students who could potentially be in trouble when he came across Kira and Kota who were moving through the forest.

Aizawa: "What happened to you problem child 1."

Kira: "Oh nothing just dealt with muscular while protecting Kota here"

Aizawa: *Shocked* "Anyways get back to the main building that mist villain split up everyone across the forest."

Kira: "Alright Mr. Aizawa I'll go." *Summons a trickster card and throws it in the direction of the main building. *

Aizawa: "When you get there try to get in touch Mandalay and tell her that I give all the students permission to use their quirks against the villains"

Kira: "Alright Mr. Aizawa" *Teleports to the trickster card*

When Kira and Kota teleported, they appeared behind Pixie Bob and Tiger who were protecting a still hurt Mandalay.

Mandalay: "Kota you're ok thank goodness."

Kira: "Mandalay tell everyone that Aizawa gave them permission to use their quirks to fight against the villains."

Mandalay: "Alright" *Uses her quirk to alert everyone*

Kira: "Alright I'm going to go help the others"

???: "Oh no you don't"

As ??? attempted to attack Kira, she was stopped by her villain companion who threw a scalpel.

???: "Hey why did you have to do that Spinner she was on the kill list."

Spinner: "She is one of the Hero's acknowledged by stain meaning she is a true hero."

Kira is now seen running through the forest trying to find any endangered students when she noticed Uraraka and Tsu fighting a blonde-haired villain.

???2: *Dodges a card thrown at her * "Hey who threw th-" *Sees Kira* "Oh my god you look so pretty can I cosplay as you and get some of your blood." *Rushes at her with a Knife*

Kira: *Gets the knife out of her hand and puts her into a hold like canon* "No I'm not a fan of phony versions of me being around Himiko Toga." *Tries to knock out Toga but she gets out of Kira's grip*

Toga: "And I'm not a fan of being unconscious." *runs into the forest*

Kira: *Sighs and looks at Uraraka and Tsu* "Are you two alright."

Tsu: "Yeah we are alright, I just got a cut on my tongue but it will heal up."

After that Kira went back into the forest where she found the rampaging Tokoyami and injured Shoji, but she was able to calm down dark shadow by using her combustion cards as light but after that they heard more destruction where they found Shoka using Ice walls to block attacks from a guy in a strait jacket from hitting Hitoshi and Bakugo who was brainwashed to stop him from trying to attack the villain and probably getting killed.

Hitoshi: *Notices Kira* "Oh hey sis, want to help us deal with this murder happy eggplant with knives for teeth."

Kira: *Sighs and facepalms* "I hate how nonchalantly you say that." *Summons card* "Hand 4: Straight Flush" *Throws cards*

The card then summons a card tornado with a mixture of 2-combustion cards and ice cards which caused the villian to eventually be knocked.

Kira: "Alright Sho are you ok."

Shoka: *Slightly shivering* "Yeah I'm just a little cold but I'll be fine."

Kira: "Alright Kichi you can let bakuh@e" *Doesn't hear any response* "Kichi?" *Looks over and sees that both Hitoshi and Bakuh@e are gone and someone jumping on the trees*

Kira immediately threw a trickster card to chase after the person and when she teleported to it, she saw Toga, a person with a black and white bodysuit on, Spinner, the girl from the previous meeting with the Pussy cats, a guy in a trench coat with a mask and top hat on, and Izumi who had also found the group.

Kira: "Looks like we unfortunately meet again Toga."

Himiko: "Aww~ do you not like me."

Kira: "Of course especially when" *Looks at person with the trench coat* "The magician Mr. Compress stole my brother."

Compress: *Bows* "Well I'm honored to be known by the famous Queen of Gamblers, but I believe this where we part ways with our prizes here." *Holds up two marbles*

Right when Compress does this a portal appeared behind him in which all the villains started to retreat but as compress was about to enter the portal his hand was hit by an ace of spades card which knocked the marbles out of his hand and when Kira tried to grab the marbles, she only grabbed one which led the other marble to be taken by compress.

Compress: "Since you were able to catch me off guard let me show you your prize." *Snaps his finger*

When Compress snapped his finger, the marbles undid themselves to reveal Bakugo was in the marble that Kira grabbed, and Hitoshi was in the marble that compress still had.

Compress: "I believe that the boss will make this guy into a good puppet"

When Kira heard this, she tried to run to the portal, but she was too late and was just processing what had just happened when Aizawa, Shoka, and Denki showed up to the area.

Bakugo: "Finally that villain got what he deserved."

Kira then glared back at Bakugo but instead of her usual red eyes, her eyes were spiral the same as at the USJ.

Kira: "IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT VILLIANS SHOULD BE PUNISHED THEN TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT HAHAHAHAHAHA." *Dashes a Bakugo and axe kicks him into the ground. * "LET'S TAKE THOSE HANDS THAT MAKE YOUR SO-CALLED POWERFUL QUIRK WORK" *About to throw a sharpened metal card at Bakugo's wrist when she feels someone hug her from behind with a cool feeling to them. *

Shoka: *Hugging Kira* "Please calm down Celes and tell us what happened here."

Kira's eyes then slowly changed from spirals back to her red eyes, but she started to cry.

Kira: *Crying into Shoka's shoulder* "T-they t-took Toshi Sho, and they said they were going to turn him into a puppet."

Izumi then tried to go to Shoka and Kira but was stopped by Denki.

Denki: *Puts his hand on Izumi's shoulder* "Just let Kira get comforted by Shoka."

Izumi: *Knocks Denki's hand of her shoulder* "Leave me alone I need to comfort my sister now that kidna-" *Gets slapped by Denki*

Denki: "WHY WON'T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, GOD WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB ALL YOU THINK THAT KIRA WAS KIDNAPPED JUST TO BECOME A GAMBLER, WELL NEWS FLASH NO ONE CAN JUST SUDDENLY BECOME A GAMBLER WITH SOME LIGHT CHEATING AND THEN YOU GO AND ACCUSE HITOSHI OF BEING A VILLIAN WHEN HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF TWO PEOPLE WHO WILL GO TO HELL AND BACK FOR HER HAPPINESS, people like you discust me and make me feel more like a human back when I was a robot." *Walks to Kira to help comfort her. *