Chapter 39: The Little Girl

Mirio and Bubble Girl: *Entered the office together* "Hello sir are you done with your test"

Nighteye: "Yes we are done with the test, and I'm indeed impressed with Kira's abilities."

Mirio: "Well that's great sir."

Bubble girl: "Now what are we going to do about what we were talking about before sir."

Nighteye: "Yes and I believe that we can be more relaxed with Mirio going through his patrol route if he went with Kira."

Kira: "May I ask what we might be doing specifically on these patrols."

Nighteye: "Well we are currently working with other Hero agency's on a case including the yakuza and the villain overhaul" *Shows a photo of overhaul* "If either of you find this man while on your patrol, do not engage because he is very dangerous."

Kira: "May I ask why not"

Nighteye: "Well his quirk Overhaul allows him to break down anything he touches on a subatomic level and allows him to reform them however he wants which means that he will most likely turn your environment against you."

(Timeskip to when Mirio and Kira were on patrol)

Kira and Mirio went on with the patrol but as they were walking by an alley when suddenly a small little girl with blueish gray hair and a horn on her head bump into Kira before hugging Kira's leg.

Kira: *Looking at the girl* "Hello there dear, what's wrong."

???: "P-please h-help m-me"

Kira: *Knelt down to the girl* "What is your name dear and what happened to you."

Eri: "M-my n-name i-is E-eri."

Kira: *Patting her head* "Alright Eri can you please tell us what you were running from."

Eri: "I-I w-was r-running f-from b-bird m-man."

Kira: "Bird man, I wonder who tha-"

Suddenly a man with a bird beak mask came out of the alleyway.

???: "Sorry about my daughter, she ran away when she dropped some of her ice cream on the ground and thought that I would be mad at her, sorry for bothering you heroes."

Kira: "May I ask you why she has bandages on her arms and legs."

???: "You know how kids are clumsy, she just fell down and so can my daughter and I be on our way."

Eri: *Whispering while hugging Kira's leg tightly* "Please don't go."

???: *Slowly taking off one of his gloves* "Eri I think it's time to go, you don't want to cause these heroes anymore trouble now do you."

Eri then ran from Kira and went to overhaul and when Mirio went to try to stop Eri from going, Kira stopped him and let the two leave.

Mirio: *Pissed* "WHY DID WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ERI."

Kira: *Holding in her anger and desire to torture Overhaul worst then muscular* "You think I wanted for him to get away, no I wanted to kill him right then and there, but I had to think about our situation and then save Eri, so let's head back and tell Sir Nighteye about this." *Walks off seemingly composed but is pissed* 

The two made their way back to Nighteye's agency where Mirio told him about the meeting and Nighteye told the two of them that they found nothing but during the entire time Kira was silent while she silently plotted against Overhaul when they meet again.