Chapter 43: Curing the Infected Man

Right as Overhaul thought that his attack hit Shoka and Sir Nighteye he saw that the spikes were suddenly destroyed as an explosion hit one of his hands, destroying it.

???: "You didn't think that attack would kill me that easily did you Chisaki."

Everyone looked towards the voice to see an unharmed Kira with a 4-combustion card ready to be thrown at Overhaul.

Overhaul: *Regeneated the arm with his quirk* "HOW ARE STILL ALIVE YOU SKEWERED, I SAW YOU."

Kira: "Oh you mean that" *Point at the injured Kira before it turned into cards* "It was simply meant protect Sho."

Overhaul: "ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISH GAMES" *Try to touch the ground again but combustion cards destroy 3 of his hands and knocks him back*

Kira: "Now that he's busy" *Goes over to Eri and Kotoko who are hugging each other in fear.* "It is alright little ones everything will be alright just look into my eyes"

Kira then used snake eyes to put the two girls to sleep in which they would be dreaming of the desirable life and then Kira protected them by forming a metal card dome around them.

Kira: "Now" *Stumbles a little* "Let's finish this"

Shoka: *Grabs Kira's shoulder* "No, Kira you need to rest your already nearing your limit, me and Sir Nighteye handle."

Kira: * Slightly chuckles and gently smiles* "It's a hero's job to save others no matter the cost" *Activates Queen of Cards* " Now let's end this charade"

Suddenly the giant figure from the beginning of the raid crashed through the ceiling with Ryukyu in her dragon form following with Tsu and Uraraka following her.

Ryukyu: *Just restrained the Giant figure and returned to her human form* "Sir Nighteye what is the situation down her"

Nighteye: "We got Eri but there seemed be another girl they had but they were protected by Ludenburg."

Overhaul: *Digging himself out of some of the ruble* "You hero's are nothing but a pestilence that infects this society and those monsters will be cure." *Starts fusing with the giant figure and the ruble around him* "ONCE I KILL ALL OF YOU I CAN FINALLY START FIXING THIS INFECTED SOCIETY" *Becomes the huge monster like cannon*

Kira: *Smirks* "Looks like I have my work cut out for me" *Throws a trickster card at both Overhaul and the big hole in the ceiling* "Now" *Teleports to overhaul at touch's a part of monster arm* "You will be coming with me" *Teleports to the card she sent to through the ceiling*

Kira and Overhaul were high in the air and upon realizing they teleported he tried to punch Kira in which she landed on the arm and ran up to him and threw 5 5-combustion cards but when the dust settled it showed that Overhaul took little damage and the damage he did take was healed with his quirk.

Kira: "Tch, looks like your tough then you look"

Overhaul: "Why are you so focused on helping those monsters when it threatens your life."

Kira: "Because if I can't even save those little girls then how the he!! can I call my self a hero."

Overhaul: "This is the main reason I hate all of you heroes always butting into things that don't concern you and thinking your doing the right thing."

Kira: *Summons 2 10-combustion cards* "Looks like I need to bring in the big guns" *Throws one at Overhaul in which he blocked it but it destroyed most of the body of the monster form*

Overhaul: *Reforming his monster form* "Tch, WHY WONT YOU DIE ALREADY."

Kira: *Infront of Overhaul with the other combustion card in her hand* "The reason is because real heroes never die"

The combustion cards exploded sending overhaul crashing into the ground with him going unconscious and everyone and thing he fused with separating from him and Kira landed on the ground, using wind cards to slow her descent.

Kira: "Now time for your punishment" *Places her hands on the ground.* "Hand 8: Royal Straight Flush"

A box formed around Overhaul similar to Blackjack but after it dispersed Overhaul was still there the same as before and Kira then gained a card which had a picture of Overhauls mask on it.

Overhaul: *Wakes up* "What is happening" *Sees Kira* "YOU RUINED MY PLAN" *Slams his palm on the ground but nothing happened* "WHY IS MY QUIRK NOT WORKING" *Gets up and runs at Kira about to punch her* "I don't it to kill you NOW DI-" *Gets knocked out*

Shoka: *Behind Overhaul with her ice gauntlet on* "Now that he's knocked out" *Walks over to Kira and hugs her* "Don't scare me like that you hear me."

Kira: "Hehe sorry about that Sho, now if you will excuse me I will be taking a nap" *Falls asleep on Shoka shoulder*

Shoka: *Chuckles* "You really are something else Celes" *Puts Kira in her lap and pets her hair.*

(Hand 8: Royal Straight Flush: The user places the target in a black box of void cards (Will be explained in a later chapter) which allows the user the ability to steal the targets quirk and grants the user a new card with the power bonded to it.  Drawback: User needs to be in Queen of Cards to use it and use of the move drains massive amounts of energy)