Bio

Kira Midoriya (previously Yagi)

Alias: Celestia Ludenburg

Celestia's reincarnation 

(What she looks like) 

Quirk: Queen of Cards

Description: Allows Kira to create playing cards out of thin air. These cards can be made up of any type of material or element and when thrown Kira can telekinetically manipulate the cards in any way Kira wants. Another effect of this quirk is that the person is absolutely immune to fire and fire-based attacks.

Unique cards (cards that aren't just an element or made of a type of material):

Trickster cards: Looks like a joker card (allows Kira to teleport to wherever the card landed),

Mirror card: Look like any type of playing card but just made of glass (Can absorb attacks and redirect them but each card has a limit to the amount of damage it can absorb.)

Masquerade card: (Will change into whatever they are placed on kind of like a chameleon's camouflage)

Combustion card: Can look like any card (Will explode whenever the user wants it to explode, and the strength of the explosion is dependent on the number on the card with 2 being the weakest and ace being the strongest.)

Drawback: Creating the cards tires out the person and the more unique the card and the more cards that created and controlled the more energy is used. Another drawback is that all cards have a natural weakness and example of which is that a fire card can be destroyed by water, or a mirror card will be destroyed by a physical attack.Personality: Will seem nice all the time but when she is either annoyed or angry, she will easily insult and/or attack the person to annoy/ make her mad.

Shoka Todoroki

Kyoko Kirigiri's reincarnation

How Kyoko died: Kyoko died like the bad ending of THH but she left something explaining what actually happened which allowed the survivors to escape the killing game

Quirk: The same as Shoto's cannon quirk

Personality: She is normally cold to others but can be a little livelier around those that she considers friends or important to her. Shoka also is willing to use her fire but will not use to train with Endeavor due to him abusing her and her family.