Midlu Ending

Dear Mom,

Sorry I haven't written to you in a while, I was extremely busy. I have so many new friends and I learned lots of different types of magic.

I have great news, a couple of weeks ago I was chosen to take are of the former members of the oracion seis, isn't that great.I mentioned the oracion seis to you before, they're good people now.they are now great friends of mine, some even more than a friend, especially one of them. I'll tell you about him in a minute mom.

And this morning I got a new key, Vulpecula.In my other letters I told you how much I wanted that key. He is really nice. he loves cuddles and strawberries. After a fight I had today I had to reward him by rubbing his ears ad I fed him strawberries.

Anyway les change the subject back to my criminals.

First of allThere's Angel, she's my new best friend.Shes really pretty and she's Gray's new girlfriend.He really likes her, maybe even loves her.I know for sure that she loves him too.Both of us entered a talent competition for Halloween and we won! Isn't that great mom? She uses the really cool angel magic, it suits her name doesn't it? Juvia wasn't so pleased with hearing the news that they are together, in fact she came I my house and tried to kill her...

And then There's Racer, he's really funny.Some mornings I go out on walks or jogs with him, he was even kind enough to teach me his speed magic, now I can super fast, some people can't even see me,He kind of has a mind of a perv, but not a pervy as Midnight and Cobra.

Cobra is the major perv in the oracion seis.but he is really handsome, and sweet when he wants to be. He's a dragon slayer like Natsu Mom, isn't that cool! He is the poison dragon, so he can eat poison, he only likes pancakes if you add poison onto them.He taught me how to read people's thoughts.It really helps me when I am battling people.I battled with Lisanna today. we're friends now.And she has the biggest crush on Natzu.

There's Hoteye, but I like to call him by his real name, Richard.Richard is obsessed with money.He is really nice to me, he is going to teach me some spells of his own soon.He has this really cool long moustache, soon I'm going to ask if I could style it or something. And also soon I am going to go on a two week trip with him and he can finally see his brother again.

Last of all there's Midnight.Damn where do I begin...he is extremely sweet to me,sometimes he has some pervy thoughts.He uses reflector magic and can turn into really cool things,once he turned into this really scary monster and I started crying, but he was kind enough to stop the illusion.hopefully soon he will teach me how to turn into something really cool, like an exceed or a Pegasus or a mermaid.

And Midnight is really handsome too and...Oh who am I kidding mom I love him,i love him so much mom, it's like that love you read in books but it's happening in real life.my stomach always erupts with butterflies when ever he smiles at me with his eyes closed and when he cries chibi tears whenever I don't make pancakes.

I wish you and dad could come back to earth and see him for yourself, you'd love him too, but probably not as much as me.He's really sweet to me. I have kissed him a couple of times, he was my first kiss actually, before we had our first proper kiss he told me that he liked me, I don't know if he loves me though.but when we kissed...it was just plain magical.I have nickname for him, sometimes I call him Mr Vampire.

As soon as I am finished writing this letter I will tell him my feelings for him and hopefully he will return my love.Wish me luck mom, if this goes well you could had some very pretty grandchildren. Or as gramps and Levy call it 'Midlu babies'

Anyways, I love you and miss you so much mom.You are missing out on so much.I can't wait to see you again.

And wish me luck!