Pervy thoughts and Costume shopping

~Lucy's POV~

~5 days until the Halloween party~

"Racer come on"I sighed.Me and Racer are going to go Halloween costume shopping, I'll get around the mall quicker with him since he is probably the same speed as laxus' lightning.

"I'm coming Ms Lucy"Racer said coming down the stairs.I love when he calls me 'Ms' It makes me feel so sophisticated.

"Ok while I am gone, I want no messing"pointing to Cobra and Midnight"Erza will be here in 10 minutes to mind you all"Everyone whines and I smile in triumph,No one messes around Erza....only if you have a death wish.

Suddenly Cobra stands up, walks towards midnight and flicks him on the forhead."OW WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?"Midnight screams."Cobra why did you flick him?"Angel says.

"He was having pervy thoughts about Lucy"Cobra screams.Midnights face flushes red and so has mine."NO I DIDNT I JUST WANTED TO IMAGINE HER HALLOWEEN COSTUME"

"Well dont imagine her naked for her Halloween costume..."

My face flushes red even more, If thats even possible.I walk towards Midnight and flick him on the head too.He whines and then pouts...He looks so damn cute when he pouts."Well I guess I deserved that"

Then I walk over towards Racer and grab his arm leading him out the door."Well that was uncomfortable"I close the door after him.I look outside, Its beautiful out...The fishermen are going down the river waving, I smile and wave back at them, Its still a bit early in the morning, Probably about 11 so I can hear the morning birds singing.

I sigh in relief knowing its going to be a good day...besides the whole 'Midnight imagining me naked fiasco'Well in all honesty I have had worst thoughts about him...but he doesnt need to know that.

(Teehee Lucy is a major perv )

"Come on Ms Lucy"I look over at Racer and see he is a good 3 feet away from me with his back bent.yay a piggy back ride.I giggle and run towards him.I jump into the air and land on his back.My hands are around his neck and his hands are holding my ankles.

"You ready?"I nod a yes and snuggle into his back.I better not fall off.I inhale his scent and start laughing, he smells like my shampoo.

"Dont fall off ok?"I kick his back like they do to horses when people want to go and suddenly I am blown back by air, seeing all the buildings wizzing by and seeing lots of confused people.

Then Racer stopped running and I see we are outside the mall.I thank him and step onto the ground feeling really dizzy.Racer laughs and puts me back on his back.He shall be my horse today then..

I then point to a costume shop and we step inside seeing lots of halloween decorations and spooky make up and then at the back is the costumes.I kick Racers back."Onward"

Racer then moves to the back on the shops and puts me down because I need to look around.After getting used to walking again.I see a costume knowing it is perfect for Richard, Its a frankenstein, It looks all ripped and spooky and it has the nails that stick out of the frankensteins head too.I handed the costume to Racer with The money to pay for it too.Racer nods and goes to the cash register.

I then Look around even more and find Cobra's costume.Its a grey wolf.It comes with furry bottoms,Wolf slippers, A tail and Wolf ears.It doesnt come with a shirt, only a waistcoat that cant be tied...so I will be able to see his abs.

Inner fangirling

I then call over Racer and once again give him the costume and money.He nods and takes off.