Mr Vampire

~Lucy's POV~

~The next morning-9 o'clock~

I woke up to a door slamming shut, very loudly to be precise.I sat up looking at my alarm clock...9 o'clock.Ugh~ its way too early in the morning.I then jumped out of bed realising that someone left the house.

I went over to my bedroom widow to see the culprit....seeing no one.Damn I am the worst babysitter ever.I ran downstairs tripping and falling on butt...again.

After tumbling down the stairs and crying, I went into the kitchen, seeing a note on my table.

Dear Lucy,

We have decided to go on a walk this morning to get some fresh air.Don't worry, we won't to anything bad...I hope.We left your house around nine o'clock so we will be back around 12.

From Angel.

Well at least they're coming back.I place the note back down onto the table and walk towards the fridge, I take out a carton of milk and place it on the counter.Then I get some cereal and eat in silence, its really quite without any of them here.

After washing my bowl and spoon I go back upstairs into my room.I look in my closet and pick out my outfit.A pink pair of shorts, my brown sandles ,a white tank top and underware.I then go into the bathroom and place my clothes on the sink.I then shut the door, taked off all my clothes and proceeded showering.

Hm...Its four days until the Halloween party, i'm so excited, I love my Halloween costume, it may be a tiny bit kinky but its halloween...i'm gonna have fun.I still need to show everyone their halloween costumes...

~Timeskip~

I look into my mirror, Im all dressed and my hair is tied up into two pig tails.I smell like strawberries and vanilla.

I summon Plue to keep me company while everyone is out.Its kind of lonly without everyone around...

"Hey Plue do you want to help me clean today?"I crouch down to Plues height and use a puppy voice."Pun~ pun~"

I giggle and look around my room, it is a bit messy.Me and Angels covers are sprawled everywhere, our pillows are on the ground and there are clothes everwhere."Erm Plue could pick up all the clothes please?"

"Pun pun~"Plue does his little dance and goes under my bed to get a sock."Plue you are just too cute!"I giggle.

After fixing me and Angels bed.Plue comes over to me holding clothes in his hands."Thank you Plue, you can go back to the spirit world now"

I take out Plues key and force his gate closed.Then calling out Virgo a bright light appered."You called princess"I nod my head and hand her the dirty clothes."Virgo could you please wash these in the spirit world?"

"Yes princess, If I dont do it will I get punishment?"Virgo leans over to me with a twinkle in her eye.This woman just goes on and on and on about punishment."I-um...sure, why not?"

Virgo then jumps over to me giving me a hug.She starts crying."T-thank you so much princess"

I sweatdrop and force her gate closed."Goodbye Virgo"

After walking out of my bedroom, and cleaning the bathroom I look over towards the boys' room.

Should I clean it?I mean they would be very greatful.

I nod to myself and walk towards the boys room.I open the door and my jaw drops...Its a complete mess.Clothes are everywhere, on the floor and even on the beds.I sigh...this is going to be a b*tch to clean.