Scary movies and comforting kisses

~Lucy's POV~

"DON'T GO IN THERE....THE KILLER'S IN THERE" I screamed to the tv.Yes, you are correct, I am finally watching a scary movie.

They convinced me to watch it, and I regret saying yes to it.Nearly everyone is tightly packed onto the sofa, me in the middle, Racer on my left, Angel beside Racer, Midnight was on my right and Cobra was beside Midnight.Richard was upstairs sleeping, he was really tired.

I had a pillow up against my face, making my eyes only visible.A woman was stupidly going to open the door that the killer was clearly inside.I swear if this woman just listened to me, she would be able to live.The woman slowly turned the doorknob and the music started to get more high pitch and scary.

"Don't do it..." I mumbled.A heard a light chuckle beside me and I looked to my right seeing Midnight smirking."Come on Lucy, it's not that scary..." he whispered in my ear teasingly, making the good kind of shivers go down my spine.

"I don't like scary things"I said removing the pillow from my face.With my ears I suddenly picked up that his heart rate sped up rapidly."Shes worth fighting for..." What?

I raised an eyebrow and looked back on my tv.The woman yanked open the door and a masked man sprang, out making the woman, and myself scream.

"KYAA~" I screamed while jumping, making my pillow fly out of my hands and go into a random corner of the room.Why have you betrayed me Mr pillow?

The woman in the movie started running now with the man right behind her, making me bite my nails in anticipation.The mansadly caught up with her then angrily grabbed the girl on the shoulder, having a tight grip and plunged his knife deep into her stomach making her cry out.

I cuddled into the person I was close to for protection, burring my face into his chest, slight whimpers coming from my lips.

~Midnight's POV~

As we were watching the movie, the most scary part was about to come up.The woman on the screen was opening the door to a room, and obviously to us , the killer was in there."Don't do it..." Lucy mumbled beside me.I looked to my left at the beauty beside me, her face was covered by a pillow and I smirked at her.

"Come on Lucy, it's not that scary" I said, leaning down towards her. whispering in her ear.She then turned her head and removed the pillow from her face, making my heart rate speed up.She was beautiful, her eyes shone from the tv light and they were filled with worry from the movie.

I realised that i'm going to keep fighting for her, she was worth fighting for.She then raised an eyebrow at me and returned to watching the horror.Hopefully she didn't hear my thoughts, or that would be plain emabassing.But a certain dragon slayer heard my thoughts, I could tell by the stare that he was giving me.

Yep, you heard correctly Cobra, i'm not giving up!

"KYAA~" screamed Lucy.The woman on the television was now running , the masked man catching up to her quickly.He grabbed her shoulder and stabbed her right in the middle of her stomach making we wince, that would hurt.

By my suprise,Lucy buried her face face in my chest, her body shaking and I could hear the whimpers coming from her.I surprisingly looked down at the shaking blonde beneth me, my shirt was getting damp from her tears and her hands clung to me like she was about to die.

I took my hand and places it on her back, rubbing it around in circles hoping it would comfort her, she then looked up at me with her tear-filled eyes and I stopped my hand motion thinking she didn't like it.She gave me the weakest of smiles and then put her face back into my chest, me rubbing her back again.