Kisses and a forbidden spell

~Lucy's POV~

The next morning I woke up to a slight headache, I only drank a bit though and I wasn't even drunk yesterday.From the room next door I could hear groans and people saying 'Shut up' or 'be quiet'.

I slowly stood up from my bed and clung onto my head by the sudden pain.I looked over at Angel's bed and saw that it was perfectly made, not crease out of place.I then remembered that she didn't come home with us last night, I contained my laughter knowing that I'll get details later.

I lazily marched over towards the boys room where the groaning was coming from.I opened the door seeing Cobra, Richard and Racer covering their ears with their pillows and Midnight was sitting up grabbing his head groaning.

I giggled at him and he looked up at me with a glare making me confused, i shrugged it off, concerning for my criminal."You ok?" I said while leaning onto the door.I looked at me and scoffed.

"Yeah i'm just fine" he said sarcastically.I laughed at him and by doing this my headache got worse so I sat down on the closest bed beside me, kind of sitting on a person as well.I heard a muffed voice from underneath from me and I looked down seeing that I was sitting on Cobra's back, making him face plant into his pillow.

"Sorry" I mumbled and got off him, still sitting on the bed."What happened last night?" Midnight said still groaning.

I then remembered what happened when he was drunk and stifled a giggle."Well, you screamed like a little girl when you thought there was a spider and proposed to me",I said casually.Midnight looked at me while blushing and he raised an eyebrow.

"I proposed to you?" he muttered.I nodded at him and sighed in relief because he wasn't moaning over his hangover."What did you say?" he said with a dust of pink over his cheeks.I then smiled."Nothing.You fell asleep after you said it"

He then groaned again and flopped down onto his pillow."I have the worst headache" he mumbled into the pillow.

"Hey where's Angel" Richard said sitting up.I then smiled at him evilly."Oh she went home with her new boyfriend" I said.All the guys jaw's dropped and I giggled."Didn't think she had it in her" said Cobra who also sat up.

"What do you mean?" I said while looking down at him since I was on his bed."For the past few days she has been thinking of ways to seduce him and it worked" I laughed at his remark, that's Angel for you.

Suddenly a bright light appeared in front of me and Virgo stood in front of me with two bottles of water and a capsule of purple pills."Princess I have pills that will cure you and your friends hangover" she said with a smile.

In a speed of light Midnight grabbed the pills and a bottle of water off her and took two, then chugging down his water.He then sighed and fell back onto his bed in relief."Much better" he said with a smile on his face.

He then tossed the capsule of pills towards me and I caught them with one hand.I took off the lid and popped one pill into my mouth, making me instantly better.I have to know where Virgo gets all this stuff.Virgo then went back to the spirit world bowing.

I then looked at all the boys and smiled."So what do you all want to do?" I said smiling with my eyes closed.Everyone grunted and said that they didn't mind.

"Do you wanna play a game like...oh I know, we can play Truth or dare"I said grinning, I can get some secrets out of people this way.Everyone now sat up on their beds signaling that they want to play.

"So who wants to start?" said Racer.I then raised my hand eagerly."I'll start" I said, some of their faces became worried knowing that I want secrets to spill.