Invitation

~Lucy's POV~

~the next morning~

At 10 o'clock I woke up remembering I have criminals in my house.I jumped up and looked around my room.Angel wasn't in her bed but I heard the shower running so i'm assuming shes in there.

great,shes leaving me alone with four boys(note my sarcasm)

I went downstairs seeing Richard watching tv and Midnight was in the kitchen boiling water to make coffee."Erm...how do I know if the waters boiled?"said Midnight.

I walked into the kitchen to hear whistling from the kettle.I took the cup off him and poured the water into the mug and then added the coffee then some milk."Thanks Lucy"

I smiled at him and looked down, seeing that I was in my pajamas,I walked upstairs passing racer.I walked into my room seeing a dressed Angel with a towel over her head."I haven't had a good shower in months,thanks Lucy"

"No problem, anyway did you have a nice sleep?"

Angel jumped on me and gave me a bone crushing hug."Lucy you have no idea,I had to sleep on this flat bed,and there were always bugs,The prison was torture,It was worse than the tower of heaven."

I frowned remembering what the oracion seis went through,they were taken my Zeref's worshippers and then forced to work."Oh yeah,How was it like in the tower"

I looked at Angel seeing her face fall,knowing I hit a risky subject to talk about."Oh-um you dont need tell me I was just ask-"

Then Angel burst out crying.My eyes widened and I tried to hug her."L-lucy,it was awful, they took me away from my sister"

I thought for a few moments,Angel does look a lot like Yukino from Sabertooth."I-does your sister happen to me a girl called Yukino?"

Angels breath hitched and she looked up at me, her crying stopped,her voice is still shaky."You know Yukino...?"

I smiled at her."Yeah she is a celestial wizard just like me,she has the golden keys Pisces and Libra,she is in a guild called Sabertooth"

Angel had a smile on her face and started crying again."T-thank god shes safe,I thought they killed her..."

Then Angel started squeling and released us from our hug."thank you Lucy" she whispered.She then ran downstairs squeling shouting "Yukino's alive"

I laughed at her happiness.I heard lots of 'congratulations' from downstairs.

Suddenly I heard A grunt beside me, seeing Cobra leaning against the door frame of the boys room,He looks like he just woke up and he's still shritless.

Is it warm in here or is it just Cobra....

"Why is Sorano screaming?"He flexed his muscels making me stare.God he's so hot I could bake cookies off him...his pajama bottom are trailing on his waist, showing off his V line, his hair is messy giving him that sexy morning look amd once again those muscels...just keep it cool

"I-um *cough* who is Sorano?"

So much for keeping it cool Lucy...

Thank Mavis I am wearing my ring or i'd be six feet under."Angels real name is Sorano"

"Oh-um I am goong to get changed out of my pajamas then Im going to make breakfeast...If thats ok?"

Cobra laughed"Sure thing Blondie, Im just gonna take a shower"

Can I join you?

Cobra then walks by me and goes into the bathroom.He closes the door and I stood there for a few minutes catching my breath.I then went into my room to get changed.