The Visit &The Rumor

~Lucy's POV~

"STOP PLEASE" I scream as I get thrown backwards by a kick to my ribs , the sound of them cracking echoing my entire house.

"W-what has gotten into all of you" I scream trying to fight back the tears but they still came, they flooded down my face like a waterfall.I thought they were my friends...

I looked up at the five figures in front of me, evil grins plastered across their faces.

"Pathetic" Cobra sneered, giving me countless kicks until I started coughing up blood.

"Has she always been this weak?" Racer chuckled.I was about to comment when someone picked me up by my hair leaving my feet dangling in the air.The pain was unbearable.

My brown eyes met red ones and I whimpered, not wanting him to hurt me, out of everyone... I especially don't want him to hurt me.

"I-I thought we were friends" I choked out, my voice shaking because of my tears.Those red eyes narrowed and a smirk laid on his lips.

"Lucy Heartfilia, we were never friends, in fact, we all despise you.This was our plan all along...to get you to think we were friends and then we break your heart, and your bones" He then chuckled and released my hair making me drop to his feet.

I gathered some of my strength to sit up straight and raised my head, his eyes still looking down at my vulnerable state."Midnight I l-"

"Don't even say those disgusting words to me Lucy" he said picking me back up again by wrapping one of his hands tightly around my neck, cutting of my breathing circulation.I gripped onto his hand trying to loosen it but it wouldn't budge, his grip grew tighter and I flailed around; silently begging him for mercy.

"Weak"he spat out, throwing me in the direction of the kitchen, but I stopped when a fist came in contact with my eye."Thats for beating me at the Nirvana incident" Angel giggled and then threw me over towards Hoteye.

I'm not some kind of rag doll.

Hoteye then turned my kitchen into some kind of sloppy liquid with his magic and he forced it all on me at once.He only stopped hitting me when he heard the sound of me throwing up my blood.

After getting sick, they just chuckled and looked at my state.I looked up at them with pleading and questioning eyes.

"Weak"

"It's a shame you fell for our little trick"

"Lucy"

"Your the weakest person in your silly little guild"

"Lucy!"

"Pathetic"

"LUCY WAKE UP!"

My eyes jolted open and I woke up breathing heavily and panting.Something sticky and wet was all over my face, I raised my hand to my face and it was damp.

I was crying in my sleep?

"Lucy are you ok?" a deep voice said.I turned to the left and seen Midnight at the side of the bed kneeling.Those red eyes looked into my brown ones and, by instinct, I covered my face with my arms in fear, my entire body shaking.

He picked me back up by wrapping his hand tightly around my neck, cutting off my breathing circulation. I gripped onto his hand trying to loosen it but it wouldn't budge, his grip grew tighter and I flailed around; silently begging him for mercy.

"D-don't come near me" I whispered, more tears streaming down my face.

It was only just a dream I reminded myself.But what if they are really just toying with me, faking to be my friends and then plotting their revenge.